News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrooh

It's an awesome website, created by our very own Brookmanz.

Arminius

In-game Name: Arminius

Steam Username: jimprovit

Do you have teamspeak3 [...]? Yes, with microphone.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
This depends on my RL-job, so its not every week the same, but i have time for 2 times a week.
This week:

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST (?)
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Rethmeier

That's fine Arminius, we've got a few guys in the same situation.  What we have you do is put down one training and maybe a linebattle that you think you can show up for on a semi-regular basis.  Then, if you can't make it just let your platoon leader (azrooh for now) know.  This way you're on our lists so we won't forget about you.

Azrooh

My apologies for not formally accepting you, Arminius. Welcome!

What1320

In-game name: What1320

Steam: What1320

Teamspeak: I have it

Events: Friday Linebattle and Saturday Training

Azrooh

Hello, What, welcome to the regiment.

What1320

What should i change my name too?

Sven

Chubz

In-game Name: Chubz

Steam Username: deathisamongus (stupid, i know..)

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
thursday and most saturday trainings, along with friday and most sunday line battles

Figured that I would re-app since I can be more active now that it's summer, hope to play with you guys again soon 1st.

Azrooh

Hey Chubz, welcome back.
You'll be a rekrut for a quick refresher, but you'll likely get your soldat rank back quickly.

Chubz

Sounds good, glad to be back Az  ;D

Roflstomp

-In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Maestro

-Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement): Lord Norla

-Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.): YES

-Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join): YES

-Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) Friday and Saturday for sure.

Azrooh

Hey Maestro, I've changed your forum name to your in-game name to prevent confusion, I hope you don't mind.
Welcome to the regiment!

Gomer

In-game Name: Gomer

Steam Username: CharacterName

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? :Yes!

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join):YES!

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT                             No
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST                                           Maybe
Friday NA Line Battle - 8PM EST     (8PM EST is 1am GMT right? if so) Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT                              Yes
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT                             Yes

I'm in 3rd atm but I have been passed up on rank for 3months and Im tired of it....

Azrooh

Hey Gomer, welcome to the regiment.