News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johann

In-game Name : Johann
Steam Username : genius17
Do you have Teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or cvan you install it soon? I have Teamspeak3 on my cmputer.
Which events can you attend on a regular basis?       -Tuesday Weekday Training
                                                                                    - Thursday Weekday Training
                                                                                    -Friday Linebattle
                                                                                     -Sunday Linebattle

Azrooh

Hey, Johann, glad you decided to join us. We've got a training tomorrow, hope to see you there.

craqzy

In-game Name: Craqmac
Steam Username: Craqzy
I have Teamspeak and your channel. ( have a working mic )
I can attend on Tuseday / training, Sunday / linebattle, and some Thursdays.

Sven

Welcome Craq! Thanks for joining us in training today.

MockedBird

In-Game Name: MockedBird
Steam Username: MockedBird
I have Teamspeak 3 installed on my computer.
I can attend, at least until September, the Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday training days, and the Friday and Sunday Line Battles. Once September comes, it is likely to be shortened to the Thursday and Saturday training events.

Sven

Welcome Mocked! Glad to have you with us. Hope you had fun at the training today. You might want to cut your trainings down to 1 or 2. It can get easy to get burnt out when attending all 3.

Azrooh

Hey Mocked and Craq, welcome to the regiment!

Craq, I've changed your forum name to your in-game name. Hope you don't mind.

MockedBird

Alrighty, then, I'll probably go for just the Saturday one, then.

Atcman123

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Atcman1
Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement): Napoleonatc or General John Gibbbon (Iron)
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes I can install it
Do you have a functioning microphone? No
Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)

Friday NA Line Battle - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT

Sven

Welcome ATC! Lt Azrooh will get your forum account set up soon so you can see the rest of the forums. Looking forward to seeing you on the field.

(Although I may have to teamkill you once for your forum tagline about the rebels. I did Civil War reenacting with a southern unit. ;)

Rethmeier

The_Weapon

thats a true officer right there ends his sentences in "sir" even when making a death threat

Lennart

Hi I'd like to join

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Osram
Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement): Ownkruidnl
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes I can install it
Do you have a functioning microphone? : Yes
Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)

Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT

Sven

Hey Osram! Welcome to the regiment! Lt. Azrooh will likely change your forum name to your in game name here soon, just so its easier to know it is you posting in the future. Hope to see you next weekend!