News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven

I had the time wrong anyways, its at 2PM EST ;p But yeah, we'll get you marked as excused.

Sofa499

In-Game Name: Sofa

Steam Username: Csp499/ Twelve Different Types of Soup! (The latter is my display name)

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer? Yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Clear for all events (unless otherwise noted), though I may need reminders on the nights prior to Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays; I'm on Pacific time and if it's an idle day, I tend to sleep in.

Please bear in mind that I'm a new player, so I probably might not attend the first few linebattles of my career if I'm accepted.

Rethmeier

I'm on Pacific too.  Most events are late enough that you should be alright though.  As far as linebattles go, it's a lot more fun to just jump right in and give it a try.  You may not do extremely well, but you will have a lot of fun!

Sofa499

Quote from: Rethmeier on July 04, 2011, 12:21:42 AM
I'm on Pacific too.  Most events are late enough that you should be alright though.  As far as linebattles go, it's a lot more fun to just jump right in and give it a try.  You may not do extremely well, but you will have a lot of fun!

Alright then.

Thing is, I'm unsure what this group's "doctrine" is; I'm not sure if the group's more competitive, or socially oriented, so I didn't want to spoil anything with any newbie blunders were it the former. But either way, it'd be great if I could provide an extra pair of hands (or an extra helping of organic mass to absorb oncoming fire) to a group.

Rethmeier

I'd say we're somewhere in the middle.  We require dicipline and maturity, but we're not stuck on just winning.  Our main priority is attempting to reach a high level of historical accuracy.  Generally we do alright for ourselves, but I wouldn't say that we're the most competetive group when it comes to performance on the battlefield.  However, we can always use more meatshields in our ranks!  Cannon Fodder will lead us to victory!

Sofa499

Quote from: Rethmeier on July 04, 2011, 01:30:47 AM
I'd say we're somewhere in the middle.  We require dicipline and maturity, but we're not stuck on just winning.  Our main priority is attempting to reach a high level of historical accuracy.  Generally we do alright for ourselves, but I wouldn't say that we're the most competetive group when it comes to performance on the battlefield.  However, we can always use more meatshields in our ranks!  Cannon Fodder will lead us to victory!

That's what I like to hear!

Sven

Quote from: Sofa499 on July 03, 2011, 11:56:50 PM
In-Game Name: Sofa

Steam Username: Csp499/ Twelve Different Types of Soup! (The latter is my display name)

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer? Yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Clear for all events (unless otherwise noted), though I may need reminders on the nights prior to Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays; I'm on Pacific time and if it's an idle day, I tend to sleep in.

Please bear in mind that I'm a new player, so I probably might not attend the first few linebattles of my career if I'm accepted.

Since Major Reth never clarified: Welcome to the 1stEPI! If you do sleep in, just let us know after and we'll get you marked. Just let us know you're alive.

Also, awesome picture. BOOBSTORM!

Azrooh

Hey Sofa, glad you decided to join up with us. Hope to see you in an event soon.

Gimli

Fill out this application with your information and post it here by clicking the reply button. We will add you to the roster once we have recieved your completed application.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Gimlistep

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gimliisthepwnage

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) I got it and I am mostly up and running on it daily (I also have a mic)

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT <---- Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST <--- Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT <--- Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST  <--- Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT < ---- Maybe

Azrooh

Amboo

In-game Name: Amboo
Steam Name: Father Rabbit
Teamspeak3 installed: Yes
Trainings and linebattles: Sunday Linebattle 2pmEST/ Tuesday Training 3pmEST & Saturday Training 3pmEST

Gimli

No offence, but organizing the training is really bad.. I can't find the damn TS3 information, I looked for you guys on one of your teamspeak servers, cant find you.

Brookmanz

ts3.server.nordb.no

IF YOU GET A 'Host not found' ERROR:
Use this address:

79.161.157.131:9989

Azrooh

Hey Amboo, welcome to the regiment. Feel free to come to today's training.