News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominatorxxl

kannst auch mit mir deutsch reden aber wie kann ich denn die passwörter und den teamspeak server bekommen?

Orobas

yep,he could. but it would be impolite against the others which are not talking German as good as we do.
and the prussian thing..
i'm from Delmenhorst,Niedersachsen and my ancestors came from Alexandrow, which was a well-nigh complete by germans inhabited town until 1945..and these ancestors came there before 1840 from a town called Lobsens ( or Łobżenica in Polish ), which was a part of the Prussian Province of Posen..so i would say that i have Prussian roots..

Crowley

n-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Crowley

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): joacim_anderberg

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) YES, yes ( it works now )

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT <-------- ( SOMETIMES MAYBE)
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT <---------

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT  <--------

Hello, my name is Crowley

Sven

Tom, oro, if you wouldn't mind, take your discussion to a private message or another topic? We gotta try to keep this clear.

Welcome Crowley! I won't put you down for Tuesday, but feel free to show up whenever you're free. Lt Azrooh will get your member group set so you can see our rekrut forums soon.

Crowley

Just so you know, i cant start this week that comes now,, maybe next + i done this to meet my old friends like reth,  box, sharp :P

Sven

No worries. Will mark you excused until next saturday.

House

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): 'House'

Steam Username: 'Gentleman House'

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes, I have TS3, and a mic.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Probably all of them, depending on what I may or may not have to do on those days.

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, House and Crowley.

Rethmeier

Pachi

IN game name is : Pachi
Account name is: blight222
I can get teamspeak 3 soon.
I can do the saturday training
And the 8:00 Est friday line battle

GoPats

wow crowly is here again? hey reth looks like were getting the old band back together

Azrooh

Hey Pachi, welcome to the regiment.

Crowley

Quote from: GoPats on July 11, 2011, 01:00:51 AM
wow crowly is here again? hey reth looks like were getting the old band back together
YES! :P and now i got my TS working so now you will hear a Squeaky voiced 15 year old! mohahah, however as i said im not "in" this till next week.

Argork

Hello there

In-game Name: Argork
Steam Username: kitfisto476
I have teamspeak 3, and I'll get a mic and some point too

Tuesday training is probably best, and Friday linebattles

Sven

Welcome to the regiment, Argork and Pachi! Looking forward to having you fight alongside us. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask either myself, Lt Azrooh, or Kpl von_Brennenburg. Also, feel free to check out Quick Guide for New Rekruten if you'd like a run down on things before attending an event.