News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Weapon

your not the first recruit to ask those questions buddy and better for you to ask them now then instead of a training or right before a linebattle =)

Hozza

my in Game name would be: 1st_Rkt_Hozza
my Steam name: GeneralHoz
i do indeed have teamspeak
the only training i may not be able to make on a regular basis is the Thursday one

Sven

Hey 1stEPI_Rkt_Hozza ;) Glad to have you with us. Hope to see you in game soon.

Hozza

Thank you, so shall I turn up to the next training

Sven

Our next training is Thursday, and you're more than welcome to come out if you can make it.

Azrooh

Millander

In-game Name:  Millander

Steam name:     Commander Millander

Teamspeak3:     got it

Events:              I for sure wont be able to attend Tuesday training due to school just starting.
Will be able to attend Thursday and Saturday training.

I can make both line battles.

And two notes
Does the epi not attend the Saturday line battle?
and secondly I have a youtube channel that I post videos of line battles on. So if I post our battles will it help the regiment?

Eagerly waiting for a reply ~Millander

Sven

Hey there Millander! Glad to have you with us, and good to know that our website is running a bit better than last time you tried to apply, heh.

The EPI doesn't attend Saturday due to other events on that day, such as training at 3PM EST and an American Civil War mod linebattle at 7 PM EST.

You're definitely more than welcome to post videos of our battles. Just try to catch our good side. And by that, I mean I want nothing but footage of Merius's beard, and my war face.

...but go ahead and film other stuff if you feel so inclined :p

Millander

glad to be aboard. And no worries ive had my fair share of cutting parts of footage out xD 
If I may ask. What do I do from here? Do I get assigned somewhere and should I join a steam group? 

Sven

Sorry, had to run out and get some food.

One of the Lt.s will get your membergroup set to view the rest of the forums. We'll get you added to the steam group.

EDIT: Can't find you on steam. Feel free to add me imori_akari

Millander

Thank you one final question xD
Where Can I locate your Teamspeak. the thread said the 22nd ts but I cant find you guys

syncswim

Oops, that one is out of date. We now have our own TS server at ts3.server.nordb.no. Feel free to drop in whenever.

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, Millander.

5arge

In-game Name: 5arge

Steam Username: 5arge

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes, ofcourse.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
Thursday practices for sure. But for the next few weeks I may or may not be available on the weekends, so maybe for all other events. After Labor Day weekend I will be around more on the weekends and will come to all events (except Tuesday practices, because Fritz is a jerk, and I am at work).

If you want to put me in the Reserves until I can make more events, I won't mind, but I do want to start coming to Thursday trainings again. I will also be available a couple Fridays in the next few weeks, so I think it's about time I come back.