News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterElliott

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer:( Elliott

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.( Vatican Assassin

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Can attend.
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST - Can attend.
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - May have some issues, but can attended.

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST - Can attend.
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - Can attend.

Sven

Welcome to the regiment Elliott!  We won't put you down for Saturday, but feel free to attend it whenever you want =]

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, Elliot.

MisterElliott

Stubbs

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Stubbs

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Stubbs

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes, and I have a mic.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT: No, in Private Piloting Groundschool
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST: Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT: Should be able to, not to sure.

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST: Should be able to, not to sure.
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT: Should be able to, not to sure.
My weekends vary.

Azrooh

Hey Stubbs, looking forward to seeing you this thursday. Welcome to the regiment.

Sven

Welcome Stubbs!

I'll give you a heads up now to expect at least one "stub" joke from me ^^ Haha. Glad to have you with us!

Hugonaut

A Quick Resume: was a Soldat in the 16th got up to Uffz. Capt. in the 12th became Col. Merged and became a Lt. in the 60th. i quit do to immense amounts of drama -PM me for full resume in higher detail (if wanted)

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Hugonaut

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement):soviet_sat66

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.)yes

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join)yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)Thursdays and Fridays. occasionally Tues and Sat.

Azrooh

I do believe the 16th uses a modified version of our drills, so you should get up so soldat quickly. Welcome to the regiment.

Sven

Welcome Hugo! No worries on the drama thing, we're pretty quick to stamp it out when it rears it's ugly head here in the EPI. Hope to see you on field soon!

Hasan

Quote from: Azrooh on August 24, 2011, 06:21:19 AM
I do believe the 16th uses a modified version of our drills, so you should get up so soldat quickly. Welcome to the regiment.

i used to play with hugonaut when we were in the 16th, we left almost at the same time, but i joined the EPI he joined the HM i belive.

either way, he had lots of experiance in a game similar to M&M as a higher rank, and may be able to bring excellent suggestions

welcome aboard alte kameraden hugo :)

Azrooh

We don't take ranks in previous clans into account when considering promotions, as not all other clans work the same way we do.
If he's good leadership material, he'll rise up in the ranks fairly quickly.

Hasan

Quote from: Azrooh on August 24, 2011, 04:07:27 PM
We don't take ranks in previous clans into account when considering promotions, as not all other clans work the same way we do.
If he's good leadership material, he'll rise up in the ranks fairly quickly.

i am fully aware :D

i'm just saying that he's a realy good addition :D

Azrooh

zeus

i have steam Zeus
I have microphone
i do have teamspeak 3
in-game names is Zeus
Not sure when i can do it
Friday line battles
Saturday training Central
and most likely Sunday private line battles