News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uhlaf

See you at training, I expect great things from Deo's friends.

wolfhobbs

McKnight

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):McKnight

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): McKnight

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT    No
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST Maybe
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT Yes

Sven

Warstarter

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT maybe
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST maybe
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST maybe
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMTyes
yea so ive inactive lately because of school but now everything has stabilized im going to be coming to mare events

Sven

jayquan15

In- game name ( SaveMe)

Steam Username (jayquan15)

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? ( yes, i have it)

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? ( Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST

Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Sven

Welcome SaveMe! Good to have you with us =] Feel free to join our steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stEPI-Rkt and I hope to see you on the field soon!

Mary

In-game Name : Mary

Steam Username : I don't use steam.

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes, I've been on your TS3

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST

Sven

Hey Mary! Glad that you joined us =] Hope to see you on field soon. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

RayceFarelle

Salutations.

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Rayce_Farelle

Steam Username: RayceFarelle666 (Name: Rayce_Farelle or apocalypse_alchemist)

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - No
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST - No
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST -  Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - No

Sven

Greetings Rayce! Good to have you with us! Be sure to join the steamgroup for notifications on trainings and battles. See you Friday or Saturday.

RayceFarelle

It's an honor.

Just to clarify, would I still be allowed to join this coming Friday Linebattle despite having no training experience? I do have experience with playing both Mount and Musket on custom battles and Sword and Fire, as well as watching various boot camp/training videos on Mount and Musket Battalion. 

Also, the EST mentioned refers to EST North America, New York, correct?

Azrooh

Yeah dude, you're free to join us. It'll be a bit of a trial by fire, but you can handle it ;)

RayceFarelle

Thank you Hauptmann. I look forward to serving with you and  the Regiment.