News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hasan

Quote from: jakedasnake on November 29, 2011, 01:58:05 PM
Ok just to be safe il wait for someone to authorize it here.

I'm unsure and puzzled, in case you are too, just come to teamspeak, and talk to one of the officers there.

Gunny

Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

5arge

Quote from: Hasan on November 29, 2011, 10:46:16 PM
Quote from: jakedasnake on November 29, 2011, 01:58:05 PM
Ok just to be safe il wait for someone to authorize it here.

I'm unsure and puzzled, in case you are too, just come to teamspeak, and talk to one of the officers there.
Hasan, stay out of this thread. Let the Officers and NCOs handle the applicants. You are adding to the confusion with your confusion.

Hasan

Evilkritter

In-game Name: Evilkritter

Steam Username: Evilkritter

Do you have teamspeak3?: Yes
Have a mic?: Yes

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST (usually)

SamA

Welcome to the regiment Evilkritter look forward to seeing you on the field.

Ronin

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):

Steam Username : I go by the name of Ronin, everyone is EPI (well the good people anyways, know me)
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yesh i do
Which events can you attend on a regular basis? As much as i can, my schedule goes all around that, so i'll make most of everything!

pedobird

In-game Name: Pedobird

Steam Username:xryanxmorton

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?: i have it

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?: i can attend most if not all events

5arge

Quote from: Ronin on December 01, 2011, 01:56:08 PM
In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):

Steam Username : I go by the name of Ronin, everyone is EPI (well the good people anyways, know me)
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yesh i do
Which events can you attend on a regular basis? As much as i can, my schedule goes all around that, so i'll make most of everything!
Are you the Ronin from Ra?

Merius

SamA

welcome to the regiment pedobird and ronin.

Ramothka

In Game - Ramothka

Steam - Ramothka

TeamSpeak - I am installing it right now!  I do not have a mic, however.

Events - I should be able to make the Saturday Primary Trainings and the Friday Line Battles.

Addition - I'd like to request joining the A4 upon promotion.

Xivion

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Xivion

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement): Xivion, my avatar is a Mandalorian Mask

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) Yes

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) I can make most of the sessions, but there will be exceptions of cause. The training sessions I can make every time.

Uhlaf

Ramothka, Xivion! Welcome to the regiment! Great to have you both.

vonTrepka

In-game Name: vonTrepka

Steam Username: brave_brave_Alex

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer: Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

These two days

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT