News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spatulot

In-Game Name: Spatulot
Steam Profile Name: Spatula
TS3: Yes
Mic: Yes
Currently I can attend all of them, though I would actually have to wake up somewhat early for some of them so preferably Thursday training and Friday battle.

FYI: I am just discovering this MM thing, I recently saw it on YouTube wanted to try it out.  So, I have no idea how this works and no idea if I'm going through the right processes to join.

Uhlaf

Welcome aboard Spatulot! And thank you for choosing EPI Air, the ship that was set to sink.

Don't worry about being new, we have an entire division dedicated to teaching rookies the ropes.

We'll see you tonight for training 8pm eastern time.

Shifte

In-game Name: Shifte (rarely use _headshot_)

Steam Username: ghouse20a

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Mic? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST  - Sometimes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - No

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST - Sometimes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - Yes

Uhlaf

Well shifte, pick a name and welcome to the 1stEPI.

Shifte

aragon

my in-game-name is : aragon: always have the name never changes

my steam is polska.pl

i dont have team speak but will install it soon

i can do thursday training only

friday i think might be late but probably not and
sunday yes sometimes

aragon

i want to stay with aragon thanks

Uhlaf

Hilda_Raven

In-game Name BlackWidow

Steam Username: BaneofYourexistence   http://steamcommunity.com/id/Baneofyourexistence

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

I can probably attend all events, may be a few thursdays I cannot but I will let them know ahead of time.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Avion365

zZEpicZz

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Preferably my username for almost everything; zZEpicZz, but if that wont work, I will make do with another.

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): zZEpicZz, My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:38357430, And the link to my profile is this: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036980588/

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): Yes, I do have Teamspeak, and a microphone, but I rarely use teamspeak. I guess its time to start using it then!

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.):

The training session on Tuesday at 3pm will not work for me, since your time is one hour ahead. I will be at school until 4pm your time. I apologize for not being able to make that one. Odds are, the rest of the practices should work great! If not, I will try my best to give you notification in advance.

I only started playing this game a few days ago, I am a decent shot, but horrible at melee. I'll get better as time goes by during the trainings. If it counts for anything, I am a cousin of the Soldat Evilkritter, you know, the loud one. I hope I do okay in your Regiment. I will try my best!

Uhlaf

Welcome aboard Epic. We'll see you on the field thursday. Come hang out in teamspeak and get yourself antiquated with everyone, we usually have something fun going on.

Darragh

In game name - Darragh

Steam username - darragh4321

Teamspeak 3 - Yes, and i have a mic.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT- yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST- no
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT-yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST- yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT- yes

Thanks, Darragh

Uhlaf

boberty

Quote from: Rethmeier on February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM
Fill out this application with your information and post it here by clicking the reply button. We will add you to the roster once we have recieved your completed application.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Boberty

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Boberty7

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) yes and yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT- most of the time
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST- most of the time
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT- almost always

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST- almost always
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT- almost always

Furthermore, all applicants are invited to join the Regiments main steam group. It is a public group so you may join before acceptance into the regiment.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stepi