News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Williams

Quote from: Avion365 on January 08, 2012, 01:58:28 AM
Graham, be afraid, very afraid

Avion...If you don't wake up tomorrow...Blame me, Alright?  ;D  8)

Avion365

*taps 12-gague shotgun under his bed, the M9 in the drawer, and the short sword on the banister* come at me bro

5arge

Williams and Avion, please stay out of the recruitment thread. You can play grab-ass in the Dragoons thread.

icejaff

In-game Name: icejaff

Steam Username: icejaffa

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?: Yes I have teamspeak and a microphone.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?: I can attend all the events listed below. I am from Australia and these times are pretty good for me.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Other notes: I am primarily a Dragoon user, I have been looking for a good dragoon regiment for awhile, I was considering joining the Freikorps but as they are all EU it wasn't the best timing for me.
I was told to put in an application here to join the Lithuanian dragoons

Uhlaf

Welcome icejaff,

In order to apply to join the dragoons you will need to learn and pass basic infantry training first.

See you Thursday.

Peristalis

In-Game Name: Peristalis

Steam Username: orlof301

Teampeak3 and Microphone: No teamspeak but i can get it and i hav a microphone

Tuesday Training 3PM EST/8pm GMT: no
Thursday Training 8PM EST: somtimes
Saturday Training 3PM EST/8PM GMT: most of the time

Friday Linbattle 9PM EST: most of the time
Saturday Linebattle 2PM EST/7PM GMT: most of the time

uzo70

Randomhorsietrying

In-game Name: 1stEPI_Rkt_Horsie
Steam Username:Randomhorsie
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer: yes sir
Which events can you attend on a regular basis?:         
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT 
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT
  PS. u guys do the tuesday linebattle right?,, and i have had experience in the mm community: 77y, 19te, 60th

MuttonChops

In-game Name : MuttonChops

Steam Username :Demo Spice Guy

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT (NO)
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST (YES)
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT (NO)

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST (YES)
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT (YES)

richy8989

In-game Name: richy8989

Steam Username:richy8989
I've got teamspeak3
I can attend friday lb and sunday lb and trainings depends on if my alarm works :)
I would also like to request if I could join a4 because I have played alongside them and would like to be in the same platoon.

Thanx Richy8989 xD

Uhlaf

Welcome Canadian brother MuttuonChops and other rekruit Richy, to the EPI.

Gunny

And the TWC thread finally pays off :D
Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

PrussianSoldat

Hello. My steam name is Prussian Soldat. It has the Prussian flag as the pic. I am 16 years old, however unlike some teenagers in my age group, I treat everyone, adult or child with complete respect. I would like to be called Prussian Soldat in game if possible. I would like to join the regiment, and I hope to hear a reply soon. I attend school daily, however I can make Saturday Training Sessions, and Sunday Line battles. I'm sorry, but I spend all weekdays working and studying hard. (3.9 gpa.) Again, I can almost always show up for sunday line battles, and saturday training sessions. Thank you very much good Sirs.
Most Sincerely,
Prussian Soldat.
Oh yeah sorry, I do have teamspeak. However, I no longer have a mic. I sold it a while back, my apologies.

Azrooh

Rekrut Prussian Soldat, that will be confusing... Not a problem though, haha, Uhlaf will accept you soon.

PrussianSoldat

Thank you sir. I'll be more than happy to change my name later if need be. I can see how that will be confusing :P. Thanks.