News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K42

In-game Name : Zolar

Steam Username K42

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes with mic

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Sometimes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Sometimes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST sometimes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT yes

uzo70

NinjaKittens

In-game Name : Dragon

Steam Username : tw061

TeamSpeak3: Yes - and a mic

Events:
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST

I'm Australian so the above two are the only ones that are realistic options for me due to work.

uzo70

SoupCan

In-game Name: SoupCan

Steam Username: SoupCan (Led Zeppelin avatar)

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer: Yes, and I have a mic.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?: Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST | Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST | Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST | Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST | Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST (Maybe)

Something which might help me out: I occasionally play Battlegrounds 2 with TRR (The Royal Recruits), and I have a great knowledge of linebattle tactics. I would be happy to fight in a line without clipping errors.

Mephistopheles

In-Game Name: Mephistopheles

Steam Username: pvtharrick

Teamspeak: I own teamspeak 3 and a Microphone.

Attendence:

I can be there for all events unless school or work prevents it

uzo70

Wellcome Mephistopheles and SoupCan.
And Soupcan about that, i can see your allredy added me on Steam, but actully you should talk to one of the CO's, but i am sure if you have some good idea's the would take it up and try it out at a training.

Mephistopheles

forgot to ask, do you guys have a dragoon regiment?

5arge

Quote from: Mephistopheles on January 23, 2012, 03:47:35 PM
forgot to ask, do you guys have a dragoon regiment?
Yes, the Lithuanian Dragoons. Once you show some proficiency with our line infantry drill, you may ask to be considered for a transfer into the Lith.

Mephistopheles

Azrooh

Hef

Hello my name I was wondering if I could speak to someone regarding joining your regiment.

Can an officer please add me on steam?

Steam ID = astjohn76

Thank You

Lycan

In-game Name: Lycan

Steam Username: BABYxEATER

Q: Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?

A: Yes, Have already been on 1stEPI's Team Speak

Q:Which events can you attend on a regular basic?

A: Training and Line Battles on Friday and Saturday both 3pm and 8pm

Hef

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Hef

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement): astjohn76

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) Yes, I have it.

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) Any event that is not on weekdays EST.

Uhlaf