News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laddington

Excuse good sir, but due to my banter inside the 1st epi I and a friend (keyweegaz, whom may also be joining) I was banned. But I assure, if you ask the people in there about me I am sure they will inform you I was good natured!

Uhlaf

Fine,
you start throwing shit you'll be shown the door.

EliJones

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Eli Jones

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): islandog

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes i do

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
OR Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST - You may only sign up for one, but feel free to come to both if you reaaaaally feel like it.
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST YES
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT YES

Uhlaf

Valterious Isenzahn

Greetings,

I am interested in becoming a member of your Regiment.

Good day.

In-game Name: Valterious Isenzahn (Nickname: Val for teamspeak etc.)

Steam Username: I do not use Steam as of yet, however should I my name will simply be Valterious.

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? I have teamspeak3 and a microphone also.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT: Can Attend (regularly as requested and required)

OR Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST: Can Attend (regularly as requested and required)

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST: Can Attend (regularly as requested and required)

Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT: Can Attend (regularly as requested and required)

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST: Can Attend (regularly as requested and required)

Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT: Can Attend (regularly as requested and required)

About Myself:

I am a long time and avid "gamer", starting way back with Ultima Online years ago; since then I have played or tried most of the MMO's on the market and managed a few "guilds" along the way too. Recently, I have grown tired of the games I have been involved with and started looking for a "team-based PvP" style game, with some historic / medieval themes. Mount and Blade having been a favorite game of mine; I came across the Mount and Musket MOD and found my way to your regiment, after reviewing the game.

I like the mix of humor and tactics that you all employ and have downloaded the Warband expansion just today. I really like the fact that the players of this MOD are using the traditional and historic tactics, enforced by a code of conduct for all the players; I look forward to playing along with whoever should welcome me into their unit.

As an experienced gamer, I know how to play as a solid "team-member" (when to shut up and when to help out etc) and look forward to having fun along with you all in the battles.

uzo70

Welcome abord Val and as you read on the first page Steam is not required, but it is highly advised, especially in the start so we can message you whenever there is a training or LB 

Uhlaf

An absolute pleasure to have you aboard Val. It sounds like the EPI was made for you.

Valterious Isenzahn

Vielen dank Uzo70 and Uhlaf,

Well met indeed gentlemen. I look forward to joining you on the field soon!

*Huzzah!*

keyweegaz

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Gordon_Bennet (I can change to whatever though)

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement): kiwi-1234

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) Yes
Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT                             yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST                                           yes
Friday NA Line Battle - 8PM EST     (8PM EST is 1am GMT right? if so) yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT                              yes
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT                             yes

Uhlaf

Eidridin

Hello, I be Eidridin.

In-game Name: Eidridin (Call me Sly over TS3)
Steam Username:I hardly use Steam but I am registered as Eidridin.

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Got it

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT: no
OR Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST: yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST: yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT: depends the day and current event
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST: Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT: Yes

About myself:
A year ago, my first regiment was the 71st Highlanders which I think was lead by Heinrich. Which first initiated my love for Mount & Musket and it's Linebattle Events.

I am and still am an active Native clan member (Golden Kingdoms), but I am growing tired of constantly playing Native and over all prefer the more futuristic art of shooting and stabbing people. A couple of months ago I led the 43te Line Infantry (GK clan under disguise) as Hauptmann. Had a great amount of fun leading 20 guys to victory or defeat and attempted to constently introduce my Native Clan to the world of Mount & Musket. Unfourtionately, the 43te went inactive for Line Battles and Line Battle Practice and we switched back to Native once again.

A month or two later, I started to merc under the 00th and Thundersnow even allowed me to command his lines. Proof-

00th Regiment: 5F "I've Dreamt Of This Day" Mount and Musket

Now I'm starting to get back into Mount & Musket again, I learned how to shoot and kill with a musket, and because I play Native on a daily basis I can melee and take on multiple opponents fairly well.

Also, if you guys ever need a mapper, I'm the man. I can make maps for Mount & Musket and perhaps even a Training Field if you guys want one.

Uhlaf

You seem like quit the human resource, welcome to the 1stEPI.

BlackNapoleon

In-game Name: BlackNapoleon

Steam Username: Mag

Do you have teamspeak: Yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Rarely on weekdays, I usually am doing schoolwork/social stuff but almost always make the weekend events.

DaSamich

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):
Masonry
Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):
red_cliffs
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)
yes

Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

spartan898

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Spartan4life (I can change to whatever though)

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement): totalwarfan474

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) Yes
Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT NO
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST               yes
Friday NA Line Battle - 8PM EST      yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT   yes
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT     yes