News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uzo70

Wellcome Wolfbane!! and merry christmas !!

DrMike

In-game Name: DrMike

Steam Username: Dr Mike

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST (Almost always)
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT (Sometimes)

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST (Unknown)
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT (Can't make it till after 3 EST)

------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, not sure if anyone remembers me, but I use to be a member back toward the end of mm prussia and at the start of mm russia. I went by the same name, but since it has been just under a year since I left I doubt I'm remembered at all. Anyway, looking to join back up again.

uzo70

DaSamich

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Falling_Masonry

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): red_cliffs

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT no
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT yes

Azrooh

Quote from: DrMike on December 29, 2011, 06:45:03 PM
In-game Name: DrMike

Steam Username: Dr Mike

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST (Almost always)
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT (Sometimes)

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST (Unknown)
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT (Can't make it till after 3 EST)

------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, not sure if anyone remembers me, but I use to be a member back toward the end of mm prussia and at the start of mm russia. I went by the same name, but since it has been just under a year since I left I doubt I'm remembered at all. Anyway, looking to join back up again.

OH MY GOD.

It's Dr. Mike. Hill will throw a fit. Welcome back, dude.

DrMike

Good to know some of the old gang is still around. Hope to see you guys in game soon.

mathpete

In game name- God

Steam-Mathpete

I have Teamspeak three and have a Microphone

I can make every practice except for tuesday

The_Weapon

Azrooh

For everyone who applied, you're accepted. Uhlaf seems to be temporarily MIA with the holidays and all. I'm only partially MIA :)

TheBeardedNinja

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): BeardedNinja

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Poldanski235 (aka TheBeardedNinja)

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): Yes, I have teamspeak3

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.) I will be able to attend almost all events, there will of course be the occasion where I am unavailable, but I will generally always be present.

Uhlaf

McKnight

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): McKnight

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yea

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Somtimes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST  Somtimes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT Somtimes

Uhlaf

Yeah yeah McKnight. Was an application necessary, do you want me to waste my time on administrative duties?

scopes

In-Game Name: scopes
Steam ID: scopes788
TS3: Yes
Mic: broken right now getting new one soon

Edit: i can attend all these events

Uhlaf