News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesperc

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Hello i would love to join.

Ingame name: Jasper
Steam: jesper1045, but somehow i cant add freinds?
I have no teamspeak function, but i can do it asap. I just need to know which one to download. Ohh i have a microphone to btw :)
I can a attend to saturday primary training. Im a little unclear about thursday.
I can attend to both line battles.

Azrooh

Hey Jasper, welcome to the regiment.
I changed your forum name to match your in-game name, I hope you don't mind.

jakedasnake

Hey I would love to join you guys
In game name: Jakedasnake
Steam: Yes
Which events can I attend: Well since summer is here all of them pretty much unless therer is an emergency.
TeamSpeak: Yes I have it

Azrooh

Hey Jakedasnake, welcome aboard!
It's really easy to get burnt out attending every event. Would you mind if we just put you down for Saturday and Friday?
You can join other events, of course, but you would just be expected on saturdays and fridays.

Scotsman

In game : Scotsman

Stream:repzic

TS yes, mike yes.

Can attend all

SirBubbles

In-Game Name: SirBubbles

Steam Username: SirBubbles

I have Teamspeak
No microphone

Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT
(Probably all 3 unless my schedule changes  :)

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, both of you!
SirBubbles, I wasn't able to find your steam account. If you post a link to your profile, I'll invite you to the steam groups.

SirBubbles

Quote from: Azrooh on June 05, 2011, 04:27:44 PM
SirBubbles, I wasn't able to find your steam account. If you post a link to your profile, I'll invite you to the steam groups.

SirBubbles

jakedasnake

Quote from: Azrooh on June 05, 2011, 12:48:00 PM
Hey Jakedasnake, welcome aboard!
It's really easy to get burnt out attending every event. Would you mind if we just put you down for Saturday and Friday?
You can join other events, of course, but you would just be expected on saturdays and fridays.

Well actually saturday is the one day I cant make, just found out. So put me down for everything except saturday and anything really later on Friday. Everything else is fine.

Azrooh

Avoric

Quote from: SirBubbles on June 05, 2011, 04:33:41 PM
Quote from: Azrooh on June 05, 2011, 04:27:44 PM

SirBubbles

He means a link to your profile like this

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012940428/
That is my profile

Log in from HERE and click view profile under (your steam account name) profile. Then copy the address.

Azrooh

Heh, we got it sorted out over PM, Avoric.

Avoric

Oh well, for the next guy then. ...until you delete the non application posts, drat!

Azrooh

backstrap

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):         backstrap

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):           Stonewall

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)            yes i have it installed

depends on work schedule what i will be able to make buy i will just put the thursday training and the friday line battle