News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven

Your application is denied.

Lol.

Welcome back, 5arge! I have to see if we're forcing you through the Rkt platoon again before I can put you on the roster :p

5arge

Quote from: Sven on August 18, 2011, 12:21:02 PMI have to see if we're forcing you through the Rkt platoon again before I can put you on the roster :p
I spoke to Avoric about that. He or Azrooh can fill you in on the "plan for 5arge".

Fritz

Quote from: 5arge on August 18, 2011, 12:15:41 PM

(except Tuesday practices, because Fritz is a jerk, and I am at work).

I demand satisfaction! Bayonets at dawn... But first you have to come out of Rekrut platoon  :P

5arge

Yes, it would be improper for a Rkt to duel with a OLt.

I'm glad you liked my poetry...

Azrooh

Awesome :)
Did you decide to join in with the dragoons, 5arge? The alternative is A2.

Sven

Quote from: Azrooh on August 18, 2011, 03:55:45 PM
Awesome :)
Did you decide to join in with the dragoons, 5arge? The alternative is A2.

Or the Rkt platoon. Just saying. :p

Azrooh

Nah, he's starting off as Kpl... He knows our stuff well enough, and he's awesome NCO material :P
E: But if you do want to join the rkt platoon as a kpl, nobody's stopping you :P

Avoric

For anyone reading this and wondering why what is going on, 5arge was the 1stEPI's Feldweble for months.

You are very welcome back and we will decide where to put you shortly, although Rkt platoon isn't an awful idea...

Hozza

sorry but could i withdraw my application as i am joining another regiment, very sorry

syncswim

No worries, Hozza. Best of luck with whichever regiment you decided to go with.

5arge

Quote from: Avoric on August 18, 2011, 04:11:38 PMYou are very welcome back and we will decide where to put you shortly, although Rkt platoon isn't an awful idea...
I'll go where you need me Avoric. Element wants me in the Dragoons with him, as we both started as dragoons together in the 6th. I could also help Azrooh with the Rkt platoon. Everyone knows I am experienced taking green recruits and making them into fighters (ask the Friday night pubs!). But Merius could probably use a Kpl in A2 more than anyone. I'll leave it up to the officers to decide where I will be best put to use. I'm just happy to back with the Regiment.

Azrooh

Just put on Kpl tags for now, we'll decide with you in the next training you attend (hopefully today) in the AAR or a bit after it

Grant

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Grant

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):crank/ or ssteig

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)yes and yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)   ALL

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Sven

Hey Grant, I could have sworn that you already signed up 0.o Assuming you're Grant from the 5th Virginia. At any rate, welcome :p