News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrooh

Sven

Diomedes

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Diomedes

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):yourpimp15

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) I have teamspeak and microphone

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT (Nope)
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST (Nope)
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT (Yes)

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST (Yes)
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT (Yes)      Also Stubbs Is the one who brought me here

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, Diomedes.

Sven

Welcome Brick! er, Diomedes! Good to have you with us!

Millander

Glad to see allot of my friends from the 60th are joining  :)

Ed

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Ed

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):ChingstahED

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) I have teamspeak and microphone

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT My availability is rather random due to work and other stuff. I will try and attend some trainings though as soon as possible
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT       Also Stubbs is the one who brought me here

Azrooh

Sven

Stubbs is on a recruiting rampage. Better watch out for your title of Top Recruiter,  Hasan :p

Welcome to the EPI, Ed! I won't see you on the field tonight due to class, but hopefully I'll see you on Saturday!

Stubbs

Yup, Hasan I'm fighting for that title! hehe  8)

Hasan

Quote from: Sven on August 25, 2011, 03:38:55 PM
Stubbs is on a recruiting rampage. Better watch out for your title of Top Recruiter,  Hasan :p

Welcome to the EPI, Ed! I won't see you on the field tonight due to class, but hopefully I'll see you on Saturday!

*Grrrs* at stubbs, besides i don't ask the rekruten to refer me :)
it degrades the recruiting process :P (3years experiance)

DucK

DucK
cwhite17 alias "DucK"
Ts3 is installed and i have a mic
Should be able to attend most all the events( online classes ftw!!)

Sven

Hey DucK! Happy to see you decided to join =] Hopefully see you on the field either tomorrow or saturday!

Kingswat

In-game Name: Kingswat

Steam Username: I do have Steam but don't share the ID right away.

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Installed

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

As of right now I can attend any and all events.

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, Kingswat.