Home

Author Topic: Questions and Discussion  (Read 16832 times)

IndiaQuinn

Re: Questions and Discussion
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 03:39:14 PM »
Ofcourse you can Pachi.  Great to have an Aussi here by the way.
Just make sure you post an absence in the recruitenforum if you can not join your scheduled events.

Bear

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 12:16:11 AM »
Sorry,but i can't join the TS for some reason...please help

The_Weapon

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2011, 02:18:28 AM »
make sure that your teamspeak is fully updated

RayceFarelle

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 11:47:58 AM »
Hi, I just like to know whether the server is down or not? I can't find any of the 1stEPI servers in MM.  And also whether Teamspeak server is also available? I can't connect, it keeps failing. Thanks

Sven

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2011, 01:59:27 PM »
It seems that there has been some issues. I'm not sure as to what exactly has happened since I haven't been around for a couple days.

InferiorBaton

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2011, 09:16:56 AM »
I've spoken with Azrooh about my inactivity and I am going to try to make every practice and event possible from here on out. I have a crazy work schedule and school, so I won't be able to make every single thing, and if it gets too bad, I'll talk to whoever I need to about going reserves.

Wythas

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2011, 07:39:36 AM »
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I am considering joining but I am not sure I wish to yet. (the main issue for me is teamspeak)
Could you tell me the server names where they host the big linebattles so I can check them out? and do you have any pointers for a complete rookie?
Thanks-Wythas

The_Weapon

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2011, 08:18:47 AM »
They host the Friday linebattle on MM_US_Battle_MG
They host the Sunday linebattle on 1stEastPrussain_Linebattle which is our EU server that they transform every Sunday for the linebattle.

Some tips for a rookie would be to just hop in a server and try the mod out for yourself. Dont worry too much if you arn't very good at shooting or melee. Shooting is just luck, and melee you just learn in time. A lot of the stuff is just things that you learn in time. But you can also try hopping in our ts every once in a while. There is usually some bored guy who wouldn't mind showing a trick or two.

Wythas

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2011, 09:55:03 PM »
Thanks very much for the help, I greatly apritiate it.

Wythas

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2011, 11:58:49 PM »
Hmmm... I'm worried that I may not have the right version installed, I found the server as you said, but I can't get on! It looks like the server is running mmrussia 3 and I have what I thought was the latest, mmprussia 5. What should I do?

Gunny 00

• Herr Major
  • Offizier
  • Nothing to fear but fear itself... and spiders.
  • Awarded for donating $50 or more to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Gained for Recruiting 5 people. Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2011, 12:00:06 AM »
mmrussia3 is the latest :) so DL russia3 as soon as you can
Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

Wythas

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2011, 12:12:37 AM »
Whats the deal with these downloads (thx very much for the help btw), are they (the devs) even still working on it?

Gunny 00

• Herr Major
  • Offizier
  • Nothing to fear but fear itself... and spiders.
  • Awarded for donating $50 or more to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Gained for Recruiting 5 people. Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2011, 12:22:09 AM »
Yes, there were 5 Prussia updates I believe and 3 Russian ones, this last one was a Russia3, next one is supposed to come out this month
Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

Wythas

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2011, 05:30:27 AM »
Really cool I'm very happy it is still updating any knowledge on what exactly they will be doing?

The_Weapon

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2011, 07:28:07 PM »
They are very secretive about what will be in the new patch, nobody but the modders realy know.