Home

Author Topic: Questions and Discussion  (Read 16831 times)

Sven

Re: Questions and Discussion
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2011, 12:52:09 AM »
They are very secretive about what will be in the new patch, nobody but the modders realy know.

It's being beta tested.

That's all I'm allowed to say :[

Wythas

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2011, 10:29:10 PM »
I can wait a month don't worry. But I've never understood why devs are so secretive about their new features.

Wythas

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2011, 12:21:09 AM »
Again I tried to get into the linebattle Sunday, but there was nothing there!

Sven

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2011, 02:56:28 AM »
I can wait a month don't worry. But I've never understood why devs are so secretive about their new features.

It's human nature to get certain expectations. Say they released information that "X feature" was going to be included. Then everyone would have their own impression what it would be and how it would work. When it is actually released, everyone is disappointed because its not what they expected/wanted. When all features are brand new and unknown, they're exciting and fun.

Gunny 00

• Herr Major
  • Offizier
  • Nothing to fear but fear itself... and spiders.
  • Awarded for donating $50 or more to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Gained for Recruiting 5 people. Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2011, 09:55:35 PM »
Not for the people who leave the mod because they cant even be certain a patch is being worked on :P
Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

avion365 00

• Reservist
  • Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2012, 07:12:45 PM »
 Ummmmm, i am on the roster of both zugs yet i am in A1 ???

Haresus se

• Reservist
  • And what are you looking at?
  • Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2012, 06:31:34 PM »
Serious answer:
That roster is rarely updated.

Not so serious answer:
It is a conspiracy to bolster our numbers on paper!

Romulus98 id

• Reservist
  • Once more unto the breach my friends!
  • Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2012, 12:14:48 PM »
How long would a normal battle/training go?
Cause I can't go more than 2 hrs per battle/training since I'm on a shared computer.
Thanks!

Azrooh 00

• Major
  • Retired Commander
  • Awarded to Battalion Offiziere for dedication, valor, leadership and services. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for serving in the 7th in Age of False Innocence.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2012, 12:34:42 PM »
Trainings are capped at 2 hours. Linebattles go for 1 to 2 and a half hours, usually right at about 2 hours.

Romulus98 id

• Reservist
  • Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2012, 10:00:15 PM »
Thanks!

avion365 00

• Reservist
  • Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2012, 10:26:52 PM »
Suggestion, have the Rekruten report every week or at least once a week on the forums, if they miss more then 3 weeks in a row its grounds for removal from the Rekruten list.

Romulus98 id

• Reservist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2012, 01:55:31 AM »
Which game should i have downloaded, napolianic wars or mm batalions?

BionikSheep 00

• Lith Wachtmeister
  • Reservist
  • Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for donating $50 or more to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2012, 02:36:09 AM »
Napoleonic Wars.
PFC Crane [29th ID] BP2S3: How goes your day?
BionikSheep: not bad
BionikSheep: -35 out
PFC Crane [29th ID] BP2S3: LOL
PFC Crane [29th ID] BP2S3: "not bad"
PFC Crane [29th ID] BP2S3: Implying that isn't FUCKING AWFUL

Fuzzydude0-Oh look an excuse that is actually on time how did this happen

Romulus98 id

• Reservist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2012, 09:02:27 PM »
Hey guys is the time difference between the east coast and west is three hrs? Cause i live in saramento, CA.  :-\

Deofuta 00

• 1. Batallion
  • Retired Commander
  • Awarded to Battalion Offiziere for dedication, valor, leadership and services. Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2012, 11:17:27 PM »
I believe it is 3 hours, yes.