Home

Author Topic: Questions and Discussion  (Read 18939 times)

Azrooh 00

• Major
  • Retired Commander
  • Awarded to Battalion Offiziere for dedication, valor, leadership and services. Awarded for serving in the 7th in Age of False Innocence. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Questions and Discussion
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2012, 03:17:12 AM »
Hey guys is the time difference between the east coast and west is three hrs? Cause i live in saramento, CA.  :-\

http://www.timeanddate.com/
It will save your life.

Rytho

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2012, 12:34:38 AM »
Hello, I was thinking about joining this regiment, but before I did I wanted to check out the training. I have teamspeak. If I can join in the training, just tell me the server (for teamspeak and NW) and I will stop in today (Thursday) Thank you for your help.

Gunny 00

• Herr Major
  • Offizier
  • Nothing to fear but fear itself... and spiders.
  • Awarded to Battalion Offiziere for dedication, valor, leadership and services. Awarded to members of the 1stEPI who served with distinction in Napoleonic Wars Gained for Recruiting 25 people. Awarded to Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for donating $50 or more to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2012, 01:05:06 AM »
Hey Rytho, you're free to come to our training tonight, it is at 8 PM Eastern time, just pop on in our TS around then, which is 74.91.116.171, and all the other info will be distributed there
Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

Rytho

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2012, 03:09:46 AM »
Thank you, see you there.

Picton us

• Former FW, Lt,...Etc. Current regimental drunkard.
  • Reservist
  • Leutnant Sir Thomas Picton
  • Awarded to Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for donating $50 or more to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2012, 04:27:42 AM »
Thank you, see you there.

Cool...it will be good to have you.
"I donít care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Rytho

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2012, 07:07:22 AM »
I went and it was really cool. I'm enlisting.

Picton us

• Former FW, Lt,...Etc. Current regimental drunkard.
  • Reservist
  • Leutnant Sir Thomas Picton
  • Awarded to Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for donating $50 or more to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2012, 07:09:06 AM »
I went and it was really cool. I'm enlisting.

Excellent. Post in the rekrut section.
"I donít care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Pilawa pl

• Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2012, 05:46:40 PM »
Seeing how Im a retired member could I maybe get a visitors status. Oh pretty please with a Pilawa on top :D

Azrooh 00

• Major
  • Retired Commander
  • Awarded to Battalion Offiziere for dedication, valor, leadership and services. Awarded for serving in the 7th in Age of False Innocence. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2012, 12:19:53 AM »
Seeing how Im a retired member could I maybe get a visitors status. Oh pretty please with a Pilawa on top :D

Done

Pilawa pl

• Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2012, 01:15:05 AM »
Thanks Az

meiermarkus

• Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2013, 02:47:05 PM »
Hello, I'm new here. I have 2 questions:

1) Why at Viperior video Prussians were France and wore their uniforms?

2) We can use images for ranks, I have one link where are ranks: http://www.uniforminsignia.org/

Fuzzydude0 00

• woof
  • 1. Zug NCO (A 1)
  • My pride! the medals do nothing!
  • Awarded to members of the 1stEPI who served with distinction in Napoleonic Wars Awarded for donating $50 or more to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded to Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2013, 05:41:32 AM »
Hello, I'm new here. I have 2 questions:

1) Why at Viperior video Prussians were France and wore their uniforms?

2) We can use images for ranks, I have one link where are ranks: http://www.uniforminsignia.org/

Hello!

1. Most of the time, we will be Prussians in line battles. Sometimes however, Prussia will not be a team that is playing, or we will be told to switch sides to even out the team numbers. Nothing to worry about, we always go back to Prussia in the following games.

2. That website is amazing, thank you. The ranking system we use and the ones displayed on that website don't match up though. I doubt we will be able to honour the insignia correctly.
_〆(゚▽゚) I have no idea what I'm writing

__ψ(..)

(・_・)ノ⌒*

InferiorBaton us

• A2 Korporal
  • Reservist
  • The only guy in teamspeak after 2AM
  • Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for donating $20 or more to the Prussian Army fund.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2013, 06:08:14 PM »
Hi I has question... Can someone change the teamspeak server widget thing on the website to our current teamspeak? It's depressing seeing it offline all the time, nah what I'm sayin?

Spatulot us

• 1. Gruppe (A 1-1)
  • Once again of A1?
  • Awarded to members of the 1stEPI who served with distinction in Napoleonic Wars Awarded to Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for donating to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2013, 01:29:14 AM »
Hi I has question... Can someone change the teamspeak server widget thing on the website to our current teamspeak? It's depressing seeing it offline all the time, nah what I'm sayin?
I was just thinking that the other day.  I agree

"Be Indian Jones. It's the best and obvious choice" - Fuzz

CowardlyPimp

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2013, 07:33:54 PM »
ok so im not sure if I am in this infantry team, or if I should go to a training or if im not allowed. and also what is the schedule?