Home

Author Topic: Questions and Discussion  (Read 18374 times)

Rethmeier us

• Major (Retired)
  • Retired Commander
  • By push of the bayonet only- Frederick the Great
  • Awarded to Battalion Offiziere for dedication, valor, leadership and services. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for serving in the 7th in Age of False Innocence.
    • View Profile
Questions and Discussion
« on: March 16, 2011, 11:48:56 PM »
Hello everyone,
    Just in case you were wondering, new users to these forums are only allowed to view this board.  We have had some issues with spam posting and advertisers so we've added some precautions to eliminate them.  All of the information you need should be in this board, but if you are unsure of something or wish to talk with members of the 1stEPI before filling out an application to join, please feel free to ask here.  We're always willing to answer questions.  Thanks for visiting our forums and showing interest in the regiment.

Hauptmann Rethmeier

Rethmeier us

• Major (Retired)
  • Retired Commander
  • Awarded to Battalion Offiziere for dedication, valor, leadership and services. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for serving in the 7th in Age of False Innocence.
    • View Profile
Re: Questions and Discussion
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 11:02:54 AM »
edited out that whole thing language barrier thing.  I'm still not sure what he was trying to say, but he hasn't come back so I just got rid of it.

Bauer

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 02:29:34 AM »
I have returned!
I would like to announce my return to MM and with it, my renewed activity within the 1st EPI. I'm not sure where the command wants will want to do with me, so I am posting here to ask what you wish for me to do and for any new information I will need.
Thanks,
Sdt Bauer.

Rethmeier us

• Major (Retired)
  • Retired Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 02:41:45 AM »
Welcome back Bauer, which platoon were you in?

Bauer

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 05:53:20 AM »
A2, sir.

The_Weapon

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 07:51:01 AM »
welcome back buddy

Picton us

• Former FW, Lt,...Etc. Current regimental drunkard.
  • Reservist
  • Leutnant Sir Thomas Picton
  • Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 50 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded to Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for donating $50 or more to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 02:50:49 AM »
Hello all, I just applied for a position in the regiment. I was directed to your regiment by Col_Lowlander of the 18e French regiment(He recruited me for the 18e but after we realized I lived in North America and the 18e is based in Europe he suggested the 1st East Prussians). I would love to play Mount and Musket in organized line battles and from the looks of it...this would be a great fit. I enjoy actually shooting period musket reproductions. Hope to hear from someone soon.  
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 04:06:08 AM by Picton »
"I don’t care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

The_Weapon

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 07:23:27 AM »
welcome to the regiment picton. hope you like it here  ;D

Sgt_Slaughter

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 04:04:01 AM »
Hello everyone , I am having some majors issues using teamspeak. I have never used teamspeak before, I have entered all of the ip adresses and every one of them gives em an error. Only one of them gives me something different which is host not found, but other then that it constantly says no reply from server. Any help would be awesome.

Azrooh 00

• Major
  • Retired Commander
  • Awarded to Battalion Offiziere for dedication, valor, leadership and services. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for serving in the 7th in Age of False Innocence. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 04:10:47 AM »
Hey Slaughter,

Make sure your teamspeak is fully updated and that you're putting it into the address box.

Sofa499

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011, 11:54:50 PM »
I'm having trouble getting on the teamspeak and locating information about the server for Tuesday's training; I know the teamspeak is at address 78.46.33.5, specifically the 22nd, but it's password protected. Are passwords and info sent to people after their applications have been accepted?

Brookmanz 00

• Retired
  • Reservist
  • Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 11:56:36 PM »
We have our own TS server now.  Make sure you have your teamspeak updated and type in this address manually, don't copy and paste:

ts3.server.nordb.no

IF YOU GET A 'Host not found' ERROR:
Use this address:

79.161.157.131:9989

Pachi

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 12:51:17 PM »
Hello, im new to mm, and to 1EPI so i have a few questions, here they are.
Do i change my title to anything?
What server do we play on or where would i find this info?
And, what regiment am i in?1epior something else?or is first epi what holds all the regiments?

Thats all, if these are noobish questions and i could have read the answer in a forum somewhere im sorry.

Azrooh 00

• Major
  • Retired Commander
  • Awarded to Battalion Offiziere for dedication, valor, leadership and services. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for serving in the 7th in Age of False Innocence. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2011, 12:55:06 PM »
You change your title to 1stEPI_Rkt_Pachi

There's no specific server we play on. Usually one or two of us will be on the MG server (MM_US_Battle_MG).

Our trainings are conducted on our European server (1stEastPrussianEU) or our North American server (1st_East_Prussian_Infantry, soon to be 1stEastPrussianNA)

Post any other questions you have, it's good to get them answered.

Pachi

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2011, 01:28:57 PM »
OK, thanks, im in a different timezone, Australia.
So i scheduled for Friday line battle at 9:00 Est.
And Saturday Training 3pm est.
So, Can i still attended more im not rostered for? in-case something changed in my week?
And, what would them time be in South Australia?