Home

Author Topic: Promotions  (Read 5319 times)

L. Hopper us

• Batallion-Adjutant
  • 1. Gruppe (A 1-1)
  • The Keeper of the Manual.
  • Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded to Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Gained for Recruiting 5 people. Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded to Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for donating to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
Re: Promotions
« Reply #195 on: December 12, 2015, 08:32:44 AM »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Spatulot us

• 1. Gruppe (A 1-1)
  • Once again of A1?
  • Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for excellency in a North American melee training. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for donating to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
SOLDAT IAMFIREDOG
« Reply #196 on: December 12, 2015, 01:13:17 PM »

CERTIFICATE OF PROMOTION
TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
 confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Iamfiredog     A2   

I do promote him a      SOLDAT    in the

1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

to rank as such from the  10th     day of     DECEMBER  2015     .

This appointee will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the grade to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things there unto pertaining. I do strictly charge and require all personnel of lesser grade to render obedience to appropriate orders. This appointee is to observe and follow such orders and directions as may be given from time to time by superiors acting according to the rules and articles governing the discipline of the  1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE.
     Given under, my hand, this  10th day of      DECEMBER In the Year of our Lord    TWO THOUSAND AND FIFTEEN   

Authority:   MAJOR GUNNY, COMMANDING   

[/quote]

"Be Indian Jones. It's the best and obvious choice" - Fuzz

Heinrich us

• Offizier
  • Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded to Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Gained for Recruiting 5 people. Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded to Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
SOLDAT STRIDER
« Reply #197 on: January 29, 2016, 06:55:58 AM »

CERTIFICATE OF PROMOTION

STRIDER     A1   

to rank as such from the  28th     day of     JANUARY  2015     .

This appointee will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the grade to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things there unto pertaining. I do strictly charge and require all personnel of lesser grade to render obedience to appropriate orders. This appointee is to observe and follow such orders and directions as may be given from time to time by superiors acting according to the rules and articles governing the discipline of the  1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE.
     Given under, my hand, this  28th day of      JANUARY In the Year of our Lord    TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN   

Heinrich us

• Offizier
  • Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded to Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Gained for Recruiting 5 people. Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded to Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: SOLDAT STRIDER
« Reply #198 on: January 29, 2016, 06:56:34 AM »

CERTIFICATE OF PROMOTION

JOUST     A2   

to rank as such from the  28th     day of     JANUARY  2015     .

Given under, my hand, this  28th day of      JANUARY In the Year of our Lord    TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN   

Ormand 00

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
  • Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded to Kompanie Offiziere for valor, leadership, and service. Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded to Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for repeated excellency in a North American melee training. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 06, 2016, 07:57:03 AM »

CERTIFICATE OF PROMOTION

FRIEDRICH             A1   

I do promote him a      UNTEROFFIZIER    in the

to rank as such from the  5th     day of     FEBRUARY 2016     .

Given under, my hand, this  5th day of      FEBRUARY In the Year of our Lord    TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN   

Spatulot us

• 1. Gruppe (A 1-1)
  • Once again of A1?
  • Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for excellency in a North American melee training. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for donating to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
SOLDAT VONMACKENSEN
« Reply #200 on: August 13, 2016, 10:39:16 AM »

CERTIFICATE OF PROMOTION

VonMackensen     A2   

to rank as such from the  10th     day of     AUGUST  2016     .

Given under, my hand, this  10th day of      AUGUST In the Year of our Lord    TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN   

« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 03:51:20 AM by Spatulot »

"Be Indian Jones. It's the best and obvious choice" - Fuzz

Gunny 00

• Herr Major
  • Offizier
  • Nothing to fear but fear itself... and spiders.
  • Awarded for donating $50 or more to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Gained for Recruiting 5 people. Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 09, 2016, 03:40:48 AM »

CERTIFICATE OF PROMOTION

Mogu        A1   

I do promote him a      Leutnant      in the

to rank as such from the  8th     day of     SEPTEMBER 2015     .

Given under, my hand, this  8th  day of      SEPTEMBER In the Year of our Lord    TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN 

Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
  • Awarded for excellency in a North American melee training. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #202 on: September 09, 2016, 06:51:41 AM »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 08:21:51 AM by Mogu »
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction." - Oliver P. Smith

"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die." - Mustafa Kemal