Home

Author Topic: Reboot - Injected with 95% more fun  (Read 4031 times)

Azrooh 00

• Major
  • Retired Commander
  • Awarded to Battalion Offiziere for dedication, valor, leadership and services. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for serving in the 7th in Age of False Innocence. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reboot - Injected with 95% more fun
« on: July 22, 2012, 10:13:04 AM »
Same basic premise (with less ridiculous monsters), different implementation. More info here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1367888-industrial-revolution-hardcore-factions-tekkit-lawless/

CaptainBrock ca

• Reservist
  • Can't spell epic without EPI.
    • View Profile
Re: Reboot - Injected with 95% more fun
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 10:26:26 AM »
I'm a noob at Tekkit but cool!

Naoma cc

• Reservist
  • Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 10:05:56 PM »
I love tekkit and needed a server. Awesome
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring-Carl Sagan

Shep ie

• Reservist
  • Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 01:33:11 PM »
Programming turtles is badass
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

Reinhardt us

• 1. Gruppe (A 1-1)
  • Morse Code Operator and MLG Melee Pro
  • Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Awarded for excellency in a North American melee training. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded for donating to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 09:44:35 AM »
Server, Y U NO RECOGNIZE THE FACT I HAVE ALL NECESSARY FILES.

I may have to reinstall the damnable thing, but hopefully I can come on and share in the noobiness and lack of knowledge in Tekkit.  :D
"If we're going to be charging a hill, we'll need a Vodnik and a rubber boat. Also, we need to be Russians. . . yelling "Partizani"."

Shep ie

• Reservist
  • Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 06:09:28 AM »
Server, Y U NO RECOGNIZE THE FACT I HAVE ALL NECESSARY FILES.

I may have to reinstall the damnable thing, but hopefully I can come on and share in the noobiness and lack of knowledge in Tekkit.  :D

That I believe was an issue with the server using an older version, it's fixed now though.
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

Reinhardt us

• 1. Gruppe (A 1-1)
  • Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Awarded for excellency in a North American melee training. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded for donating to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 12:07:46 AM »
I'll have to try once more then. Thanks, Shep. ^_^
"If we're going to be charging a hill, we'll need a Vodnik and a rubber boat. Also, we need to be Russians. . . yelling "Partizani"."

Horsie kp

• Reservist
  • Veteran Reservist
  • Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 02:27:40 AM »
Tekkit!
"horssieyyyy" -Uzo70

Azrooh 00

• Major
  • Retired Commander
  • Awarded to Battalion Offiziere for dedication, valor, leadership and services. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for serving in the 7th in Age of False Innocence. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 02:53:19 AM »
Server's back up now if anybody wants to join in. I'm done advertising it publicly, if somebody else wants to pick that up feel free, but for now it's just a private server for whoever wants to join in.

Reinhardt us

• 1. Gruppe (A 1-1)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 03:43:06 AM »
Sounds good. I've been waiting around. XD