Home

Author Topic: 1st East Prussian Badges and Medals  (Read 4268 times)

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
  • Awarded for excellency in a North American melee training. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 1st East Prussian Badges and Medals
« Reply #165 on: April 01, 2015, 09:21:42 AM »
Soldat ScruffyCookie of A2 has captured the enemy colors.

Soldat Carlos of A1 also captured the enemy colors.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 11:31:14 PM by Mogu »
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction." - Oliver P. Smith

"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die." - Mustafa Kemal

Greif

• Reservist
  • Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 20 Engagements. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 03, 2015, 05:43:49 AM »
I forgot to post a screenshot of this flag I picked up during the event on 28 March, fwiw:

Ketsa us

• Taco Bell/KFC/Levi Employee
  • Reservist
  • I have returned
  • Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 50 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2015, 02:55:35 PM »
Carlos captured an enemy flag.

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
  • Awarded for excellency in a North American melee training. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2015, 08:03:21 AM »
Soldat Anon of A1 captured the enemy colors.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction." - Oliver P. Smith

"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die." - Mustafa Kemal

Rommel us

• Ask me what I know about the manual.
  • 1. Gruppe (A 1-1)
  • Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 20, 2015, 08:17:02 AM »
Wachtmeister Rommel Capturing the dirty French flag ,also killing 13 men in action with his trusty cannon.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=460149016
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 08:36:15 AM by Rommel »

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: November 11, 2015, 10:19:50 AM »
I don't have a screenshot of the event but Korporal Kobe Hancock of the Rekruten Zug captured the enemy colors during a linebattle on 11/6/15.

Hopper and Mogu can vouch for it. - The Hops
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 01:55:31 AM by L. Hopper »

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: December 05, 2015, 08:28:02 AM »
Rekrut VonMackensen captured the enemy colors on December 4th, 2015.

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #175 on: February 03, 2016, 07:35:37 AM »
Soldat Ghostpig captured the enemy colors on 2/2/16.