Home

Author Topic: Server Revival!  (Read 2114 times)

Der_Drache us

• Reservist
  • That Cool Reservist guy.... No really im cool!
  • Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
Server Revival!
« on: September 14, 2012, 01:26:54 AM »
So i don't know about you, but i want the "Large" player base the Prussian Army Minecraft Server had in its early days. Nowadays its almost completely empty minus Me Azrooh and shep(Plus a few others). I remember "The Olden Days" of the server when we had 20-30 guys on sometimes! That would be even better with Tekkit. So just Hop onto the server every now and then and we can try to Revive it. Oh and if you dont know how to use tekkit just stop by my Tekkit training camp! -Drache

Baron us

• Reservist
  • Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
Re: Server Revival!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 02:31:49 AM »
I'm a huge tekkit fan, wish i knew about this earlier, Where can i Find the IP?

Gunny 00

• Herr Major
  • Offizier
  • Nothing to fear but fear itself... and spiders.
  • Awarded for donating $50 or more to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Gained for Recruiting 5 people. Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
Re: Server Revival!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 03:04:30 AM »
Same as the TS server
Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."