News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rethmeier

Finally!!! A recruit that understands the fourth question!!! This is a historic occasion!

Azrooh

Hey Backstrap, welcome to the regiment.
I couldn't find your steam name, would you mind getting me a link to your steam profile?

xwiv

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Xwiv

team Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): N/A

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) yes i have it installed

I have acess to pretty much all events right now

Azrooh

Hey Xwiv, welcome to the regiment. We've got a training tonight at 8 EST, hope to see you there.

alf2142

In-game Name: alf.

Steam Username: alf2142.

Teamspeak3: Yes, with mic.

Attendance: Tuesday Weekday Training.
                  Saturday Primary Training.
                  Sunday Linebattle.

Caesarsalad

in game name: Caesarsalad
Steam name: Caesarsalad
Teamspeak: yes, no mic yet but may get one
tuesday training: during summer
thursday training: during summer and most likely the rest of the year
Saturday training: yes
Friday battle: Yes
Sunday battle: during summer and most likely the rest of the year

Azrooh

Hello both of you, welcome to the regiment.
I'm dead tired, I'll get you two on the roster/steam groups tomorrow.

Davos

In-game Name: Davos

Steam Username: Bladethegreat

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?: Yes, installing it now. Also ordered a headset the other day so I should have a mic by saturday

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?:

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST - Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST - Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

I'll probably be able to attend the others more often as not as well, but those 3 I should be able to definitely attend regularly

Sven

Welcome to the 1stEPI Davos!

Lt. Azrooh will get your account situated to see the rekrut forums here soon.

Delatombe

In-game Name: Delatombe

Steam Username: Kapitän

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?: I am installing it at the very second.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?:

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST

I may attend the others upon occasion, but I will be able to attend these three for certain.

Sven

Welcome Dela! Will you have a mic by chance? Also, my steam won't accept the a with an umlaut. Could you add imori_akari so I can get you into the steam group?

Lt. Azrooh will get you set up soon to see the rest of the forums. See you on the field!

Delatombe

Thank you for the welcoming, Sven.  I do indeed have a mic, though it is not of the best quality.  I may upgrade in the future, however. 

Azrooh

Hey both of you,
Glad you decided to join us. I hope to see you in the future.

Storm

In-game Name: Storm (if available)

Steam Username: BendegitBran

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Installed and ready to receive orders.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Depending on my work schedule I could make a combination of training sessions and line battles. When I'm off, barring any other issues, I should be able to make any of them, but most likely I'd be there for one training session and one or more line battles.

Sven

Welcome Storm! Your name is available ;)

Are there any particular events you'd like for us to put you down for? It helps us keep track of things. If you are listed for one and can't make it, just let either myself or Lt. Azrooh know and you'll be excused for it.

Azrooh will change your forum account soon so you can access the rest of our forums.

See you on the field!