News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven

Hey there Destin! Glad to have you with us! Hope you had fun at the event. I'll get you on the roster and mark you excused for the first week. Hope to see you on the field soon.

Azrooh

Hexon

In game name: Hexon

Steam Usr name: Hexon

Teamspeak 3: yes

Microphone: yes

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Currently can come to all sessions availible if change needs to be made will proceed to reply on new hours that can be made.

Sven

Hey Hexon =] Welcome to the regiment. Glad to have you with us. We'll get you on the roster here and hope to see you on the field soon.

Pikobis

In-game Name:  Pikobis

Steam Username:  Pikobis

Do you have teamspeak3:  Yes

Microphone: Yes

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST

I can also attend the other events/trainings on occassion.

Sven

Hey Pikobis! Glad to have you with us. Hopefully see on the field Thursday!

Narcotics222

In game name Narcotics

Steam Username Narcotics222

TeamSpeak3 yes

Working microphone Yes

Sven

Hey there Narcotics, go ahead and read our Code of Conduct and let us know which events you can make it to that are listed on it.

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, both of you!

Brogg

In-Game Name: Brogg

Steam Username: germanicwarlord

I have TS and Vent installed

I can attend any training as I am on vacation.. usually should be able to attend all events.

PS: I was invited by a member to join the regiment and I am currently in a strange situation after moving to Italy so I have to use satellite internet. My connection is not good enough to go online on steam or to use TS. However the game runs somewhat smoothly and I was told that I could attend some practices or events with my current connection. I have played M&B for a year now and love to be art of a team and follow orders. I speak German and English and like to go pony tracking. Sorry about the wall of text.

-Best wishes,
  Brogg

Azrooh

Hey Brogg! Are you sure you won't be able to use teamspeak? We've got a guy in Ecuador with an average of 500 ping and he can use teamspeak just fine.

Brogg

No i can't even connect to a server with TS.. I don't know why but for some reason some things work and some things don't.. I am just hoping that the internet people write back soon so i can be more active.. I always use TS during my play time but my current internet is just soo bad ...

Brogg

Just wondering.. what do I have to do from now on??

Azrooh

Well, you won't be able to attend any events without teamspeak. That is a must.
We'll keep you on the roster until you're able to get teamspeak working though.

Brogg

oK sounds like a deal.. anyhow I will be active in multiplayer. I will tell you guys when I get better internet.. been waiting for the mail for a week now =/

Thanks again,
-Brogg