News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fanzer

Fill out this application with your information and post it here by clicking the reply button. We will add you to the roster once we have recieved your completed application.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Andrej

Steam Username: Fanzer

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? sunday line battle, thursday training

greetz

Sven

Welcome Andrej! We may change your forum name to you in-game name to avoid confusion. We hope to see you on the field soon ;)

Azrooh

Hey Andrej, welcome to the regiment.

Sovietski

In-Game: Sovietski
Steam: Soviet
Teamspeak?: Yeah.

I don't really have a reliable schedule sadly, but I'd love to be a reservist if I can work out anything that doesn't have a clockwork kind of obligation. I know it's stupid but I go back to school soon, so, can't really know when I can do anything.

Pvt.Grissom

In-game Name: Pvt.Grissom
Steam name: agrimace
Teamspeak3: yes

Events I can be apart of: Saturday Primary Training, Friday Line Battle, Thursday Training (possible), Sunday Line Battle

StalkanBro

In-game Name : Stalkanbro

Steam Username: Ordofureticus

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Can install is ASAP.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Any events in the early afternoon, and anything on the weekends.

Sven

Hasan is flooding us I see :p Welcome you guys! Glad to have you all with us.

Soviet: Lt Azrooh will have to work with you on the scheduling thing.

Stalkan: What time schedule are you on? We have a Tues training at 3 EST, thats about it as far as early afternoon goes.

Hope to see you guys on the field soon!

Hasan

Quote from: Sven on August 15, 2011, 02:04:24 AM
Hasan is flooding us I see :p Welcome you guys! Glad to have you all with us.

Soviet: Lt Azrooh will have to work with you on the scheduling thing.

Stalkan: What time schedule are you on? We have a Tues training at 3 EST, thats about it as far as early afternoon goes.

Hope to see you guys on the field soon!

Hey! a flood would be 80 people an hour, or something similar to that :P
but yes, i'm a natural-born recruiter :)

(and yes, i have been able to recruit 80+ people an hour on another game)

Carnbef

In-game Name: Carnbef
Steam name: zerglinster
Teamspeak3: Can download.

Events I can be apart of: Schedule may change in the near future, but currently am free on Tuesdays and Thursdays, along with Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

Sven

Welcome Carn! We use Teamspeak for everything, so go ahead and download it. Hope to see you in game soon 1stEPI_Rkt_Carnbef ;)

Gunny

Ingame: Gunny
Steamname: piper06w
Got ts3 and a mic
Can attend Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday events, barring any other unforseen circumstances
Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

Sven

Welcome to the 1stEPI Gunny! Glad to have you here with us. We'll get you on the roster. Hope to see you on the field soon!  ;D

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, both of you.

Spartan

Fill out this application with your information and post it here by clicking the reply button. We will add you to the roster once we have recieved your completed application.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Spartan

Steam Username: Totalwarfan474   

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? all of them

Other: My PC is messed up atm so my mic doesn't work and I cant seem to get steam on my PC it will be fixed soon but i hope i can still join

Sven

As long as you can hear us in TS and can be at the events, you're definitely accepted Spartan! Welcome to the 1stEPI!