News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir_Col_Gentleman_PhD

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Antanas. (Good old Lithuanian name.)

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): rustedglass2

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Maybe
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST Maybe
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm ESTYes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMTYes

Oh, and I'd like to be a Lithuanian Dragoon. A) I have Lithuanian roots, B) I play as a mounted rifleman most.

Azrooh

Hey Gentleman,

As Dragoons have to be proficient in both infantry and cavalry tactics, we don't accept rekruten into their ranks. Once you pass your infantry rekrut training and become a soldat, you can try out for the dragoons and probably be accepted.

Welcome to the regiment.

Bauer

Ingame name: Bauer
Steam: davidjamesbauer
TS3: Yes.
I can currently attend all trainings, as far as I know, as well as both linebattles.

Sven

King, Antanas, Welcome to the EPI! Happy to have you with us! Hopefully we'll see you on the field soon.

Bauer, regretfully, I must deny your application due to your previous removal. However, an officer can override the denial, should they decide to.

Wastedgrunt36

In-game Name: Wastedgrunt36

Steam Username: Wastedgrunt36

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer: Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?: I should be able to attend all of them, but there will always be times that I can't come.

Sven

Wasted! Happy you decided to join. If you can't make it to any of the events, just let us know on the appropriate thread in the Rekrut forums. Lt Azrooh will get your account set up shortly to see the rest of the forums.

Wastedgrunt36

Quote from: Sven on August 28, 2011, 06:15:41 AM
Wasted! Happy you decided to join. If you can't make it to any of the events, just let us know on the appropriate thread in the Rekrut forums. Lt Azrooh will get your account set up shortly to see the rest of the forums.

I'm very happy to be here.  :)

Azrooh

Quote from: Bauer on August 28, 2011, 04:31:15 AM
Ingame name: Bauer
Steam: davidjamesbauer
TS3: Yes.
I can currently attend all trainings, as far as I know, as well as both linebattles.

Hey Bauer, good to see ya, man. I'll need to talk with Avoric on where to put ya.

Welcome to the regiment, Wastedgrunt.

Azrooh

Alright, welcome to the regiment Bauer. You'll be starting as a rekrut.

Malaken

In-game Name :  MALAKEN

Steam Username
:   birdman631
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? : I will install it now.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? :  Every one except thursday.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Sven

Welcome Malaken! Glad to have you with us!

VES

In-game name:VES
Steam Username: JonathanWittering (Steam Friends name - VES)
TS3: Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?:

QuoteTuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - NO
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST - NO
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - YES

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST - YES
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - NO

Due to being in the British Territorial Army, and in another Online Realism Unit, I unfortunately would only be able to attend two of the five drills. 

Sven

Hey Ves, welcome to the 1st East Prussian Infantry! Thanks for joining us! We definitely understand other things taking priority, so no worries on only coming to two events. That's plenty.

VES

Wonderful! I'll see you all on Saturday, and I'll get Silentspy to talk me through some of the basics. Cheers

martybarty

i would like my ingame name to be martbarty and of course the regiment prefix
my steam name is martybarty989
i do have teamspeak3 but i do not have a mic
i could attend the tuesday training and the saturday primary
and i could attend the friday line battle
all the time will be in EST