News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrooh

Sven

Welcome to the EPI, Sean! Happy you joined us. We'll see you on the field today for training hopefully :)

jt100010117gmail.com

steam name=Jeremy
in game name Jeremy

as long as my eyes are open i'm playing video games

i have a mic

and im a noob
but i love Prussia

some 1st guy told me to join

i don't have ts3 but can get it easily

Sven

Hey there Jeremy! Do you know which events you can attend regularly? They can be found under the "Overview" in the Information subforum. Also, we'll probably change your forum name to Jeremy =]

jt100010117gmail.com

I make all the training except Thursday

but may not make it Fridays

and I'm fine with the name change

Azrooh

jt100010117gmail.com

should I come to the private line battle

Azrooh

uncannyx0

In-game Name - Uncanny

Steam Username - UnCannyX0

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? - Yes, will download it asap

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - YES
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST - NO
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - MAYBE

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST - MAYBE
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - YES

- If this is of any concern I am solely trying to apply for the 33rd VA Regiment. I was told it is an extension of your Mount&Musket Battalion -

Sven

Hey Uncanny!

Yeah I was the one who talked to you in game. If you're alright when also attending those MM events, then welcome to the 1stEPI! Glad you decided to join us :D

Jonny321

Quote from: Rethmeier on February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM
Fill out this application with your information and post it here by clicking the reply button. We will add you to the roster once we have recieved your completed application.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Jonny

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):jgray45

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)no but it will be installed

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST this one
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT this one

Antexxx

Quote from: Rethmeier on February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM
Fill out this application with your information and post it here by clicking the reply button. We will add you to the roster once we have recieved your completed application.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Antexxx

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Andreas960301

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.) tuesday training and sunday line battle

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Hasan

nnkcannon

nnkcannon

nnkcannon

yes i have teamspeak3

friday linebattle

primary training

maybe sunday linebattle

Sven

This is what I like to come home from work and see ^^ Welcome to the regiment you three! Change your in game names to 1stEPI_Rkt_Name and I hope to see you on the field soon!

Also feel free to join our steamgroup! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stepi