News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yomohanoj

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Yomohanoj

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):Yomohanoj

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)
ye i have teamspeak and a mic
Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT yes can attend

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT yrs

Furthermore, all applicants are invited to join the Regiments main steam group. It is a public group so you may join before acceptance into the regiment.

Yomohanoj

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Yomohanoj

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):Yomohanoj

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)
yes i do have teamspeak and a microphone
Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)
i can attend the saturday training at 3pm EST,and i can attend both line battles at 9pm EST and 2pm EST
Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Furthermore, all applicants are invited to join the Regiments main steam group. It is a public group so you may join before acceptance into the regiment.
i will join the group

Sven

Welcome Yomo, to the 1stEPI! I hope to see you on the field Saturday ;)

*That's the next time I'll be around, you're welcome to come Friday though! :)

Magnificent

In-game Name: Native;Ra_ThatTrollUnderYourBridge, MM;BlackNapoleon

Steam Username DrJay

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yeah.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? ALmost all of them.

Uhlaf

Welcome BlackNapoleon,
Tags are 1stEPI_Rkt_BlackNapoleon
See you at training.

Beer

Good evening gentlemen. My name is Beer. I would like to join the EPI. Many of you probably know me from the 7th in AoIF, or the 1stDragoons in Secession. I am a pretty decent native player, and I can block down and up pretty well/point a musket and hope to hit something. I also know most of the basic commands.

Finally, I would like to be a Dragoon if there are any spots open. 5arge can testify to my horse powers.

My steam is beerandale btw.

And my work schedule varies by week, so I am not sure what all events I can make, but I will try and make something every week.

P.S. I like ponies.

Sven

Hey Beer, there is an application to fill out :p

Uhlaf

Thanks for fixing that up 1stEPI_Rkt_Beer!
See you at training tonight.

The_Weapon

Quote from: Beer on October 27, 2011, 06:01:46 PM
Good evening gentlemen. My name is Beer. I would like to join the EPI. Many of you probably know me from the 7th in AoIF, or the 1stDragoons in Secession. I am a pretty decent native player, and I can block down and up pretty well/point a musket and hope to hit something. I also know most of the basic commands.

Finally, I would like to be a Dragoon if there are any spots open. 5arge can testify to my horse powers.

My steam is beerandale btw.

And my work schedule varies by week, so I am not sure what all events I can make, but I will try and make something every week.

P.S. I like ponies.
I am the Korporal of the Dragoons and am sad to inform you that you cannot join the Dragoons right away

1. You have to atleast achieve the rank of soldaten to prove that you have mastered the infantry orders, because the Dragoons will dismount and join the line should the line become depleted in battle or if there are not enough Dragoons to start out with

2. The Dragoons have a 15 person cap, and we have 15 people in it right now, but men are constantly changing platoons and transfering in and out, so if you have patience then you may very soon be able to try out for the Dragoons should a spot open up.

If you have any questions feel free to message me on steam my name is Bartlett_43, or you can PM on this forums

Caesarsalad

there is also quite a large waiting list.... or so they say   :P

Aldhelm

Hi there! I'm aldhelm (If that's too much you can just call me Connor :P) heres my application to join  :

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Aldhelm

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Leprechaun9765

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) I have teamspeak 3 and a fully functional microphone

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.) I can attend:
•   Tuesday Weekday Training
•   Saturday Primary training.
•   Sunday Line Battle

Uhlaf

Welcome to the regiment Aldhelm, your name is just fine.
Throw on your new tags (1stEPI_Rkt_Aldhelm) and jump on teamspeak to hang out and what not.

We will see you on Saturday!

Sven

Welcome, Aldhelm! =D

As Uffz Uhlaf mentioned, go ahead and hop in TS whenever and hang out, get to know the guys, etc etc. Also feel free to join our steam groups for updates and the like. Hope to see you on the field tomorrow at 3 EST :)

Jsfranco95

Hello guys this is Marchal Ney, im reporting a abscent for the 30/10/11 line battle due to me not being in my usual gaming spot and and i had to use my crappy wifi connection, unsurprisingly i was lagging heavily on teamspeak & on the server therefore a ctd was inevitable.

my apologies & i hope an event like this wont happen in the future.
ps im also posting this here because i had ''insuffiecent premission'' to post this in the absecnt thread.  :o

Your's truely,
                    Marchal Ney

Uhlaf

No longer my problem, report to your leutnant. And congrats.