News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatortots

Well thank you, Sir. I hope to make many freinds in the Regiment, Sir! Add me on steam and we can play games. I'll be on Teamspeak almost all the time, so you can always catch me there. See you on the Battlefield sir!

Hasan

Quote from: Tatortots on November 25, 2011, 11:23:54 PM
Well thank you, Sir. I hope to make many freinds in the Regiment, Sir! Add me on steam and we can play games. I'll be on Teamspeak almost all the time, so you can always catch me there. See you on the Battlefield sir!

I'm no sir, just a fellow soldier.

Your application is yet to be excepted by our very own Leutnant of the rekruten Uhlaf.

S!

Pizzarro

In game name: Pizzarro
Steam username: Pizzarro
Do I have Team Speak 3: Yes
I can attend: Thursday training EST. time Friday Line Battle Saturday training EST. time and Sunday private Line Battle
thank you

Ormand

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Ormand

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): badjaycee917

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes i do and i own a mic

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST I can get there at 9pmEST since im coming home from work
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT I am shy of it by about an hour but as of now no

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT No

Uhlaf

Welcome Ormand, Pizzarro, and tatortots!

SamA

jakedasnake

Ingame name: Jake1194
Steam name: Jakedasnake1194
Do I have teamspeak: Yes Do I have a mic: No
What events can I participate: Thursday training, and Sunday battles/training.

Ok so I actually used to be a part of this regiment a while ago. Then my computer broke and I didnt get a replacement for a long time. Now I have decided to join a regiment again, and once again this one was recommended to me. I still have you guys on steam but I filled out another application just in case.

Fuzzydude0

In-game Name: Fuzzydude0

Steam Username: Fuzzydude0

Do you have teamspeak3?: Yes
Have a mic?: Yes

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST Can't make this one. :c

Looking forward to joining you guys!

The_Weapon

I remember you jake, glad to see you back.

jakedasnake

Thanks, um does that mean I was Re- accepted?

Hasan

I guess so, it says under your name "Rekruten"

I would wait for uhlaf or sam to confirm it though :P
but anyhow, welcome back :)

jakedasnake

Ok just to be safe il wait for someone to authorize it here.

SamA

Welcome to the EPI Jake and Fuzzydude!

Mattew

In game Name : Mattew
Steam acount : mstdenis1
I have Teamspeak3 and a microphone. ( i got a good headset so you can hear me clearly )

I can attend to all friday, saturday and sunday events. As for the week events sometimes i will be able to make it.