News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Brewster

Quote from: 5arge on February 11, 2012, 07:56:57 AM
Quote from: General Brewster on February 10, 2012, 09:03:06 PM
Ingame: Brewster
Steam: thabrewster
Yes I got TS and have been to the EPI's ts before as a pub in the Friday battles and during Secession battles, as I am a part of the 6th PA
I will update the events I can do when I am in a more lucid state as it is 4:05 AM for me.

And i would like to join as Lith recruit.
We will take you, Gunny has vouched for you.

Your tag will be: 1stEPI_Lith_Rkt_Brewster

awesome thank you :)

uzo70

Welcome Chippy, sry for the late answar

Jonathan

In-game Name: Jonathan

Steam Username: The Pirate Man

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?: Have it, and a mic.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Yes. Majority of the time.
OR Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST No. Highly unlikely, most likely only on breaks or "between" jobs/schools.
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST No. ^
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT No. Have something else scheduled for that time most weeks.
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST Unsure, it'd be pretty late but it's a weekend after all.
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT Yes. Majority of the time.
(I hope I picked enough.)
If it's worthy of any note, I have played in two other regiments in the past. 92nd Gordon Highlanders and 2nd Scots' Greys to be precise. Was some time ago now though.

Deofuta

Welcome to the EPI Gentlemen! Hope to see you both at our next event.

Uhlaf

Salut et bienvenue a le 1stEPI, Stefiboy.

Tairos

In-game Name: Tairos

Steam User Name: KingofTaira

TS?: Yes, I have TS and I do have a microphone

Events: I am pretty much only available on weekends and Fridays. So the Saturday main training, and the Friday evening LB I can probably attend consistently.

Shep

Taira?
Well, nice to see you chose to join us!
That's a nice surprise
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

McKnight

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): McKnight

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement):no
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) Yep

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) Ye
Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT                          Maybe
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST                                          Maybe
Friday NA Line Battle - 8PM EST                                                      Maybe
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT                              Yes
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT                             Yes

Request: Want to be placed in A4 after the recruit process.

Azrooh

Accepted. You'll need to go through the rekrut period again, but I believe Littlefield has already told you that.

MrCereal16

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): MrCereal

Steam Username: mrCereal16

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yep.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT       No                                                       
OR Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST -                 Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST                    Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT         Maybe

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST                                          yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT                        Maybe

Uhlaf

Thalan

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Thalan

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): swarm_lord

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Dont have but will

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT no
OR Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST - You may only sign up for one, but feel free to come to both if you reaaaaally feel like it.
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST no
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT every other weekend

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST every other weekend
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT every other weekend

Laddington

I was just in your team speak channel chaps (Ladington)!

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Brrrrrrrrrrrr, but you can recommend a suitable name old chaps xoxoxoxo

Steam Username: gryar, yes I spelt it wrong while drunk it is actually Grynar

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?: Yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?: All of them more than likely!

Uhlaf