News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ropin

In game Ropin
Steam Ropinfool/ I also have xfire and that is reiningfool
I have teamspkeak and I have a mic
I can attend practices on thursdays on most days although I might be a little late.
I can attend most Linebattles

I am a member of the GK clan in Native. I was also a Lt. in the 71st Highlanders Regiment

Azrooh

Hey, Ropin, thanks for joining us. Hope to see you on thursday.

Dr_Spaceman

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Dr_Spaceman

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Floating_Blizzard

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer: Yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

I've played MM mod for quite a long time, and I know the basic strategy behind line formations and movements as well as shooting and mele.

jorge

Steam Username: jorgesi101
will immediately get team speak
i can attend all events.
i would gladly join your regiment

Brookmanz

Good to see you post here Spaceman.  You swing a mean bayonet.  Looking forward to playing along side you.

Azrooh

You are both accepted.
I'll get you into the roster later today.

Assassinator1097

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Assassinator

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Assassinator1097

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?: Already do.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? All except Sunday and Thursday.

Braun

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Braun

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): dj_joyride

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes, as well as I have a microphone.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - No
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST - Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST - Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - Yes

Azrooh

Hey, welcome to the regiment Braun, and welcome back Assassin. Glad you got your issues sorted out.

Picton

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Picton

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): nater389

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) No, I do have a mic but can install teamspeak3(never used it though).

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - No
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST - Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - No

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST - No
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - Yes

I was sent here by Col_Lowlander of the 18e
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Azrooh

Hey Picton, thanks for joining up with us. Hope to see you next thursday.
(Nice musket!)

Avoric

Quote from: Azrooh on May 23, 2011, 05:00:55 PM
(Nice musket!)

Can we do that? How did you get the avatar on a scroll bar? heh

Welcome

Picton

Quote from: Azrooh on May 23, 2011, 05:00:55 PM
(Nice musket!)

Thanks Azrooh!

Quote from: Avoric on May 23, 2011, 05:51:11 PM

Can we do that? How did you get the avatar on a scroll bar? heh

Welcome
[/quote]

Avoric...All I did was upload the pic and it automatically added the scroll bar...and thanks for the welcome.
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Azrooh

Automatically added them? That's fancy.

Picton

Tis a sexy website I suppose. You know what I mean though...I didn't have to do anything.