Home

Author Topic: [DENIED] wicked  (Read 544 times)

wicked us

• Visitor
  • if you got total war i would love to play with you
    • View Profile
    • Email
[DENIED] wicked
« on: June 04, 2014, 02:28:24 AM »
I'm wicked i would like to join ya'll im a biggest fan when it comes to any total war game and really good at it if my computer well stop shutting down on me but i can be good i think but i'll try and join line battle cause i got a job sow ya
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 11:12:44 PM by Jorvasker »

Overkill ca

• Reservist
  • Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Rkt. wicked
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 02:34:35 AM »
Hey man, thanks for applying, but we have a template for applications:

http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/topic,1980.0.html

Please use this and make a new post :)
"There is only the Emperor, he is our shield and protector"

"I have resolved never to start an unjust war but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
-King Charles XII of Sweden

Yusuf ca

• Reservist
  • French Canadian Soldat of the A2
  • Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Gained for Recruiting 15 people. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 35 Engagements. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 02:43:28 AM »
Your'e computer shuts down ? I had the same problem, open the side of you're tower and just let it like that.. It shut down because its too hot.

Lunatic it

• Reservist
  • Volete un po' di pasta?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 02:46:20 AM »
Yeah, clean up the vents with compressed air, you can find it at any electronics shop.
"Yes, it was a little constipated but we're into column."

For more info on why I used that word check this out: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/constipo#Latin

wicked us

• Visitor
  • if you got total war i would love to play with you
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [DENIED] Rkt. wicked
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 11:19:02 PM »
I've tied that its just i can do big battles its just shuts down after the battle and when im burning the gates it get sow lacky