Home

Author Topic: Questions and Discussion  (Read 17088 times)

Jorvasker us

• Bydand!
    • View Profile
Re: Questions and Discussion
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2013, 08:44:22 PM »
ok so im not sure if I am in this infantry team, or if I should go to a training or if im not allowed. and also what is the schedule?
You are allowed to attend all of our events. Our Schedule is:

*Tuesday Linebattle at 8pmEST
*Thursday Training at 8pmEST
*Friday Linebattle at 9pmEST
*Saturday Training 3pmEST
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 08:48:48 PM by Jorvasker »

Heinrich us

• Offizier
  • Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded to Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Gained for Recruiting 5 people. Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded to Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2013, 08:44:38 PM »
ok so im not sure if I am in this infantry team, or if I should go to a training or if im not allowed. and also what is the schedule?

Hello, Thank you for the question.
It looks like you did apply, and that your application was accepted.

Here was the acceptance message posted on Christmas day:
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
you are free to attend events now as a member of the regiment.
the first one is this evening at 9pm Est.  If you read that acceptance message, it will have ALL the instructions you need in order to get your name set, get onto teamspeak, posting attendance, etc...   

Now, the reason that you haven't been added onto any roster, and haven't been assigned the server group on the forums, is because you haven't posted your expected attendance.  This is required by all new members to prove activity.  Many people apply, but don't ever do anything in the regiment after acceptance.  Please post your expected attendance: http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/topic,1730.0.html  and the Cadre will take it from there.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Kapitan Heinrich
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 08:55:05 PM by Heinrich »

Lunatic it

• Reservist
  • Volete un po' di pasta?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2014, 11:07:11 PM »
I've discovered this regiment browsing the FSE forums, I'd REALLY like to join but I live in Italy and i can't possibly follow the schedule :/
Is there any EU detachment of the 1stEPI or you are just NA based?
"Yes, it was a little constipated but we're into column."

For more info on why I used that word check this out: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/constipo#Latin

Jorvasker us

• Bydand!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2014, 05:48:47 AM »
I've discovered this regiment browsing the FSE forums, I'd REALLY like to join but I live in Italy and i can't possibly follow the schedule :/
Is there any EU detachment of the 1stEPI or you are just NA based?
Well, currently, we have no linebattles based in the EU time zone, yet we do have 2 trainings I believe that fit your timezone, also we have two linebattles on the weekend, and if you don't work and are okay with staying up late then I think you could make it possible. :)

Lunatic it

• Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2014, 03:03:09 PM »
I'll see what i can do, probably you'll hear from me in the summer ;)

For more info on why I used that word check this out: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/constipo#Latin

Jorvasker us

• Bydand!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2014, 09:31:18 PM »
I'll see what i can do, probably you'll hear from me in the summer ;)
Alright! Looking forwards to seeing you then.  8)

Lunatic it

• Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2014, 07:11:41 PM »
How much time do trainings and events usually take? Because I might get drowsy especially on Tuesday, training would start at 11 PM here :o

Overkill ca

• Reservist
  • Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for actions taken against the Schwarze Schar Nr.92 on 23 February 2014 Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2014, 09:43:40 PM »
Lunatico, trainings are planned to be exactly an hour long, after that the training is officially "over" minus announcements or other important things. But you're always able to go at any time if you need to. Linebattles are usually anywhere from a hour and a half all the way up to two and a half if we have to play out all nine rounds.
"There is only the Emperor, he is our shield and protector"

"I have resolved never to start an unjust war but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
-King Charles XII of Sweden

Lunatic it

• Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2014, 03:12:07 AM »
Nice :D
I thought this level of discipline required more intensive training but it looks like it's not more time consuming than standard regs :)

Azrooh 00

• Major
  • Retired Commander
  • Awarded to Battalion Offiziere for dedication, valor, leadership and services. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for serving in the 7th in Age of False Innocence. Awarded for serving in the 1stEPI before the release of Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2014, 04:57:00 AM »
Back in my day we had five-hour trainings uphill through the snow both ways, and we were grateful!

Jorvasker us

• Bydand!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2014, 06:17:30 AM »
I don't see how you guys could stand trainings that long xD

Lunatic it

• Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2014, 11:19:14 PM »
Time to play with ya :D

Jorvasker us

• Bydand!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2014, 03:31:43 AM »
Welcome :D