Home

Author Topic: Screenshot Thread  (Read 27732 times)

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
  • Awarded for excellency in a North American melee training. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Screenshot Thread
« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2015, 09:07:27 AM »
(click to show/hide)
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction." - Oliver P. Smith

"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die." - Mustafa Kemal

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
  • Awarded for excellency in a North American melee training. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 100 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for exemplary behavior on or off the battlefield. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #166 on: July 01, 2015, 06:58:51 AM »
I'm starting to wonder if I post too many screenshots...

(click to show/hide)
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction." - Oliver P. Smith

"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die." - Mustafa Kemal

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2015, 06:49:56 AM »
(click to show/hide)

HandOfGod ca

• Litauische Dragoner Rittmeister
  • Offizier
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
  • Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded to Kompanie Offiziere for valor, leadership, and service. Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for honorable mention in an NA melee training. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for donating $20 or more to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2015, 06:18:01 PM »
Love the screenshots mogu, theres never to many. I am always displeased with what i take and i delete em.

Shadow

• Visitor
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2015, 08:46:52 PM »
Mogu, we need to talk about what mods you use. :D

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2015, 02:52:16 AM »
Mogu, we need to talk about what mods you use. :D

Most of the mods I use come from this thread. Here are some of the major ones.

Graphics.

Sound and smoke (I prefer the Reenactor's Musket Sounds).

Arrow-crosshair.

The rest are a bunch of minor changes taken from the Minor Modifications thread on the FSE site. The Enhancement mod also has a lot of cool .txt (troop and item name changes, i.e. Rifle -> Baker Rifle for the British) and sound files. I've used so many things, it's hard to keep track of it all.  ;D

Shadow

• Visitor
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2015, 07:34:55 AM »
Haha, very cool! I'll definitely want to use some of the graphic enhancement mods. :D

Thanks Mogu!

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: August 01, 2015, 09:35:36 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Ketsa us

• Taco Bell/KFC/Levi Employee
  • 1. Gruppe (A 1-1)
  • I have returned
  • Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 50 Engagements. Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 01, 2015, 09:03:00 PM »
That second screenshot looks amazing.

Dannyboy ph

• A1 Gefreiter
  • 1. Gruppe (A 1-1)
  • Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 50 Engagements.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #174 on: August 02, 2015, 03:00:35 AM »
The second screenshot looks like WW1 Russian soldiers marching on from the no man's land
For avid anime watchers like me:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/danieladams

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2015, 06:42:06 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #176 on: November 01, 2015, 03:15:38 AM »
I haven't posted a screenshot in awhile, here's us telling ghost stories around the campfire.

(click to show/hide)

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2016, 11:45:55 AM »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 08:23:19 AM by Mogu »

HandOfGod ca

• Litauische Dragoner Rittmeister
  • Offizier
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
  • Awarded for actions taken against the English and Russians on 10 September 2015 Awarded to Kompanie Offiziere for valor, leadership, and service. Awarded for actions taken against the Garde Impériale on 7 March 2015 Awarded for Disciplined and Active Service in 200 Engagements. Awarded for participating in the 87th Realism Line Battle. Awarded for honorable mention in an NA melee training. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers who have excelled off of the battlefield. Awarded to Non-Commissioned Officers for excellence in training techniques. Awarded to Enlisted personnel for valor, courage, and service. Awarded for actions taken against the Royal Army on 12 October 2013 Awarded for donating $20 or more to the Prussian Army fund. Awarded for actions taken against the Légion Irlandaise on 18 August 2012 Awarded for capturing enemy colors during an event.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 03, 2016, 11:02:35 PM »
that fun round cav charge was really cool. Reddit have some of the charge on video, and it looks amazing there too. We just slowly pop over the hill, 1 at first, then 2, then the whole company:

Mogu us

• A1 Leutnant
  • Reservist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #179 on: February 03, 2016, 11:51:37 PM »
that fun round cav charge was really cool. Reddit have some of the charge on video, and it looks amazing there too. We just slowly pop over the hill, 1 at first, then 2, then the whole company:

Their reaction is great.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 12:57:21 AM by Mogu »