News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

State of the Servers

Started by Azrooh, January 05, 2012, 03:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrooh

With Silentspy's resignation, a few people have been asking me about what will happen with the servers. Here's what's going on:

In-game server: Will be shut down sometime in the near future. Enjoy it while you have it, we will be using MG training servers for army trainings/army events, and TomGuadelupe's US server for 1stEPI trainings once it shuts down.

Teamspeak server: This wasn't hosted by Silentspy, but by his friend, so Silent says there will be no problems keeping it up. There'll be a contingency plan in the near future in case something unexpected happens.

Site: No changes to the way things are run now. We have enough donations to keep the site going for a long time.

uzo70

NOOOOOOOOO !!! then there isen't gonna be any EU servers D:

Uhlaf

Dear Yurop,

Enjoy the lag. It's your turn now.

Love,

AMERICA

Williams

Well...I could  care less about the EU servers....All i get from them is lag lag lag...

Haresus

And 250 stable spots, which I have yet to see you Americans come up with.
Also, I almost never get any serious lag on American servers, only when my internet is being stupid.

What about the Sunday linebattles?

Williams

Well....I didnt think of those.....

Azrooh

Quote from: Haresus on January 05, 2012, 06:35:49 PM
And 250 stable spots, which I have yet to see you Americans come up with.
Also, I almost never get any serious lag on American servers, only when my internet is being stupid.

What about the Sunday linebattles?

It'll continue as normal, Lance is finding some alternative servers.

Hasan

The trademark EPI server will vanish :(

Shep

Really? I don't believe we've mentioned that, it's a good thing too, it's not like we got much thanks for it anyway.
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious