News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Lithuanian Dragoons - Accepting Applicants

Started by Element, December 07, 2011, 11:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

The Dragoons have recently done a roster clean up and, as a result, we have 2 open slots.

Message me on Steam if you are interested and we will set you up for a try out to see if you may be accepted into the Elite squadron of the Lithuanian Dragoons!

Steam Username: theurbanhitman

(Or you can just catch me on TS)

The_Weapon

Just a reminder, you have to be a soldat or above to try out for the Lith.

Williams

I am interested in this quite a bit.

I just have one question.

Do you guys regularly go Cavalry/skirms in some events?

The_Weapon

Yes, since 5arge (who is our Uffz) is in charge of the Friday linebattles we almost always go cav or skirmishers for a team. We even went artillery one time.

Williams

Sounds Fun~!

Im not avaliable for a steam chat right now, but hows your schedule tonight? (Chat about joining the Dragoons)

The_Weapon

Well need to set up a day for you to try out, I'll almost definitely be in the teamspeak by 6 pm central and you should talk to 5arge or element, 5arge should be able to stay after training tonight. But I would clear it with him first .

Howard

Element

I have had a few people ask me about how to join its just up to you guys to come through with the rest.
Please add me on Steam (theurbanhitman)

Today (Saturday 12/10/2011) I will be available till around 10 pm central time tonight because thats when DnD is.
As far as Tomorrow (Sunday 12/11/2011) Ill be available pretty much all day unless something pops up, I will most likely just be sitting in my office studying.

So just contact me on steam or TS and I will give you a try out.

Eidridin

Still thinking about it. I like to play as cavalry, but I prefer Infantry over Skirmishers.

Heinrich

Quote from: Williams on March 17, 2012, 01:43:54 PM
WE NEED MORE GOONS!

... I know your joking right?   Because the Goons own the largest Roster of ALL of the other platoons, and are the most active.  I think we can go awhile before we start allowing for more People to be goons :|

Fuzzydude0

BionikSheep

Indeed fuzzy, indeed...

Now hurry! and find more recruits for the meat grinder!! er.. I mean glorious unstoppable infantry!!!

The_Weapon

its not a meat grinder, its a meat shield. Theres a difference.  ::) sily line infantry.

Shep

Your acts of superior elitism are tearing me apart Lisa.
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious