News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

1st East Prussian Badges and Medals

Started by Brookmanz, March 24, 2011, 01:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mogu

Soldat ScruffyCookie of A2 has captured the enemy colors.

Soldat Carlos of A1 also captured the enemy colors.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction." - Oliver P. Smith

"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die." - Mustafa Kemal

Greif

I forgot to post a screenshot of this flag I picked up during the event on 28 March, fwiw:

Ketsa

Mogu

Soldat Anon of A1 captured the enemy colors.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction." - Oliver P. Smith

"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die." - Mustafa Kemal

Rommel

Wachtmeister Rommel Capturing the dirty French flag ,also killing 13 men in action with his trusty cannon.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=460149016

Mogu

I don't have a screenshot of the event but Korporal Kobe Hancock of the Rekruten Zug captured the enemy colors during a linebattle on 11/6/15.

Hopper and Mogu can vouch for it. - The Hops

Mogu

Rekrut VonMackensen captured the enemy colors on December 4th, 2015.

Mogu

Mogu