News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

This Weekend

Started by Rethmeier, March 28, 2011, 10:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rethmeier

I've got a Field Training Exercise this weekend with ROTC.  I'm not sure how long it's going to last, but my best guess is that I'll miss Saturday's training only.  I may also miss Sunday, not sure yet.  This means that I'll need the PL's and 5arge to take over training again.  I haven't scheduled any joint trainings or anything for this weekend yet, but if you'd like to get in contact with the 32nd or the 4pp be my guest.  Just make sure that you guys cover everything of importance.  Like always, I have faith that you'll do your jobs well and see that this Kompanie is well-trained.  Azrooh, feel free to take the Rekruten off for a separate training if you can get enough guys for that.  We may have enough to finally do that.

Avoric

Sure Reth

We will have to manage without you. Gosh it's a good thing we have such competent officers!

Right guys? Remember how everything went perfectly last week and no one was executed for insubordination?

I thought so.

Rethmeier

What?  that's a story I didn't hear...

5arge

There may or may not have been two executions by firing squad at the pre-line battle practice Sunday. Most likely it's just a rumor though.

Rethmeier

Raegenhere

Sounds like a rumor to me. After all we are very disciplined - no ranker would ever shoot an officer. Only exception would be if that officer had shot another officer, theoretically.

Doing something with 4pp or 32nd would be really great!

Azrooh

Quote from: Raegenhere on March 29, 2011, 07:08:12 AM
Sounds like a rumor to me. After all we are very disciplined - no ranker would ever shoot an officer. Only exception would be if that officer had shot another officer, theoretically.

Doing something with 4pp or 32nd would be really great!

Or if the ranker was, hypothetically, someone who may or may not have something against two-rank lines when he doesn't need a meatshield.

5arge

Ha ha ha... I think that was a pretty quick turnaround. At the start of the battle, he was totally against a two rank line. By the end, he was hiding in the second rank even when he was supposed to fill the front rank.

IndiaQuinn

I just follow orders.
But always make sure you put me in the first rank. I attract multiple bullits. Still working on catching canon balls.

Shep

India, I refuse to let you stand behind me now.  D:
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

Haresus

Yeah, India and me... We truly are bullet magnets. Not a single time did I survive long enough to charge, not a single time. And not a single kill...

Avoric

A battle isn't complete without a good charge, I'll be sour for the rest of the day if I don't make it to the melee.

Rethmeier

Hey, maybe you guys should consider a joint training with the Freikorps.  It would allow us to work against and with Dragoons, lancers, and skirmishers.  Let me know if you're interested and I'll contact Smithy.  We will be doing this at some point, but I thought you guys may want to start it early.

Rethmeier

Okay, I posted on the Freikorp's forums asking if they were available for a joint trianing.  We'll see if it works out.  If not, I'll schedule it for later in the future.

Rethmeier

They got back to me.  They'll try and get some guys to show up.  May be a poor showing by them, but we can always supplement their numbers with some of our ex-6th folks.