News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uhlaf

Broguts, I love it. Welcome to the 1stEPI, I expect awesome things from fellow Canadians even if they are Westerners.
See you on Tuesday.

rainier

In-game Name:Duke

Who referred you to the EPI? If nobody did, leave this blank or omit: Youtube

Steam Username: sbarfield

Do you have teamspeak3 client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?: I have teamspeak

Which events can you attend on a regular basis: Thursday training, Saturday Primary Training,Friday Linebattle, Sunday linebattle.

SgtPepper217

In-game Name:
SgtPepper217
Steam Username:
sgt_pepper217
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?
Yes, but no microphone.
Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
Tuesday Weekday Training
Tuesday Night Linebattle
Saturday Primary Training

Delta

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Steffen

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): zekommandant

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Indeed, I do have both Teamspeak3 Client and a headset.

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST (A maybe on this one.)
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST

uzo70

sarg

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):sarg

Who referred you to the EPI? If nobody did, leave blank or omit:

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):Mr.U are dead

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)yes and yes

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST

Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Saan

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Saan

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Saan

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) yes i got TS3 but no mic

Tuesday Weekday Training ( i will try but wont always be able to attend )
Thursday Weekday Training (i will try but wont always be able to attend)
Saturday Primary Training
Friday Linebattle
Sunday Linebattle (i will try but wont always be able to attend)

Lifeguard_of_Foot

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Lifeguard_of_Foot

Who referred you to the EPI? If nobody did, leave blank or omit: I don't recall.

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): enderwiggin15243

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis: Saturday primary training,

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST

Will be able to come to the tuesday and thursday events after my extracurricular activities end.

uzo70

okay welcome aboard guys hope you enjoy your stay

codxxhitman

in-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):

1stEPI_Rkt_codxxhitman

rayce farelle

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):

CodXXHitman

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)

yes i do have teamspeak3

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

everything but the Tuesday practices really.

Azrooh

Raccain

In-Game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):

1stEPI_Rkt_Raccain

Who referred you to the EPI? If noboy did, leave blank or omit:
-

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):

maridian21

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)

Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT(not this Tuesday though)
Friday Linebattle 9PM EST/ 2AM GMT
Saturday Full Army Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 6:30PM GMT

Bloodbeag

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):BloodBeag

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):BloodBeag

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)all unless dinner or such but that would mean only missing small parts.

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, both of you.

Heinrich

Psst Go here:    http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/topic,1303.0.html

P.S You will not be added onto the Rekrut roster until you have posted in the Rekruten Board