News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mästerskurken

In game name: MasterSkurken

Got reffered via open servers on Napoleonic battles

Steam: Markurioz

Teamspeak; Yes I do

Weekday events

Haresus

A Swede? You are the third one, welcome to the EPI!

Heinrich

Welcome into the Regiment Masterskurten! Please read the Rekruten board   http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php?board=50.0  and Post in the necessary areas!

CaptainBrock

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Brock

Who referred you to the EPI? If nobody did, leave blank or omit: I Watched a few videos on Youtube.

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): MrKILLA2561

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes indeed I have it installed.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT No
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT Yes

I will try and make the ones I listed as "Yes" but this depends on what time/day sports or other real life events are.

KenWu

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Ken

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement): californiakenny

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) Yes

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT                             No
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST                                           No
Friday NA Line Battle - 8PM EST     (8PM EST is 1am GMT right? if so) No
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT                              Maybe
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT                             Yes

I used to be part of 1stEPI, I never resigned I just got extremely busy with work after I finished school :/.. Hope to play with you guys soon!

Heinrich

Welcome To the regiment Guys! Please read the Rekruten board   http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php?board=50.0  and Post in the necessary areas!  You WILL NOT be added onto the Regimental and Rekruten rosters until you do.

We shall see you on the Field,

Heinrich

Jim

In-Game Name - Jim.

Steam Username - ☣†|МФŊЅŦЄŘ|†☣

Have Teamspeak 3? - Yes.

Which Events I Can Attend to - All of them.

Taggert

In-game Name - Taggert

Referred in game to this site

Steam Username - Adrien Brody

I have teamspeak installed

I can attend all the events except for tuesday weekday training

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, you two! Please check out this section and drop a post in the thread you're directed to. Hope to see you at tonight's linebattle.

EmeraldOne

In-game Name: Emerald_One
Who referred you to the EPI?
Steam username: Otharius (http://steamcommunity.com/id/otharius)
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? I have it installed, but am not well acquainted with it.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

My work schedule does shift occasionally, but the Tuesday ones are almost assured, Thursday presently is definitely a nay, and the others are a possibility.

Heinrich

Welcome to the Regiment Emerald!  Please read the Rekruten board   http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php?board=50.0  and Post in the necessary areas!  You WILL NOT be added onto the Regimental and Rekruten rosters until you do.

adh105

In-game Name: adh105
Who referred you to the EPI?
Steam username: adh105
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST

Heinrich

Welcome Into the 1st EPI Adh105!  Please read the Rekruten board   http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php?board=50.0     and Post in the Necessary Areas!

L. Hopper

In-game Name: L.Hopper
Who referred you to the EPI? Lt. Littlefield, and Kpl. Graham
Steam username: TigerT34
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Have Teamspeak 3, still getting used to it.

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Heinrich

About Time Mr. Hopper.  I have been informed that you are skipping the Rekruten stage and are going straight into the Companie.  You should Now report to your Platoon Commander (A1).

Heinrich