News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Iron Europe Stress Test

Started by Gunny, January 18, 2014, 05:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Migoobear

Reinhardt

"If we're going to be charging a hill, we'll need a Vodnik and a rubber boat. Also, we need to be Russians. . . yelling "Partizani"."

Horsie

What about reservists whom were soldats?
"horssieyyyy" -Uzo70

Gunny

The first round of invites have been sent, needless to say, if you violate the trust being given to you, there will be consequences. If you posted but don't have an invite, most likely it's because I don't have you on steam.
Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

Gunny

Note: There is a test today at 3pm EST, please attempt to be there!
Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

Rigadoon

One more thing, don't pass around the username and password to the download link amongst each other, even to those on the list. Everybody should look for the log-in info themselves, which is located in the Beta Tester Guidelines, so read through that thoroughly.

Cop

Hobofarmer

Fuzzydude0

_〆(゚▽゚) I have no idea what I'm writing

__ψ(..)

(・_・)ノ⌒*

uzo70

I would like to join in to, if "retired korporal" counts as Soldaten level or higher :P
Who needs a gun when you got an axe 8)
Still a friend of da regi :3

Haresus

Signing up for the glory of Deutschland!

Ifrit77

Arco

I would like to be in the beta pls.
Blood for the Blood God!
Skulls for the Skull Throne!
Bread for the Toaster!

Horsie

"horssieyyyy" -Uzo70

Ghostpig

I am interested in joining the beta test :)
HUGE!ッ