News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Intro to the Server

Started by Azrooh, June 13, 2012, 06:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrooh

Placeholder topic.

Hardcore server. It is very easy to die, but DO NOT DIE. Deaths are incredibly bad. It's faction-based - type /f help to get a list of commands to manipulate the faction. As of this post the server is open, but it may go down from time to time for updates until it's fully released to the public.
The server IP is 74.91.116.171.

Good luck!

HandOfGod

Uhlaf

Online mode = False in the server properties,
If you will.

Uhlaf

Azrooh

Offline mode makes the server incredibly insecure.. Someone could just log on as one of the admins and screw everything up :P

Gunny

Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

Lwantssugar

Hmmm I have minecraft, I might be interested, what factions are there (namely the ones were on) and by scarce resources how scarce are we talking about? Because in my regular game I went a few weeks before finding iron much less diamond
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"The difference between screwing around and science is writing it down."

Fuzzydude0

In the beginning, there was the Town Watch. But then, as the world looked on in wonder, the Hoff did achieve godhood. Baywatch was born, and the two factions stood upon friendly, but untrusting ground. Behold, for then the spawn did quake, and the mountain did call, for the Barrowmen had stamped their claim upon the land. As the Barrow numbers did swell, so too did the Town Watch grow more secretive. Soon, they became the Acolytes, and took great measures to hide from the sun. Numerous lesser factions have grown and shriveled, some of banditry, some of seclusion, all to be forgotten in the eroding winds of time.

Hark, for troubles did brew. Envious Acolyte and Baywatch eyes gazed upon the mighty mountain of the Barrowmen, and a dastardly sneak attack was performed. The mountain, while battered, had protection from the Barrow Gods, and ultimately held out against the savagery of the cannon fire. In deceit, in treachery, the Acolytes and Baywatchers did attempt to frame a lesser faction. BUT TAKE EAR! For the Shieldmaiden of the Barrowmen did look over, and he/she did hear; the giggling of a poorly executed operation!

In urgency, talks were had. Twas a ceremonial talk, for many masks were worn. Of the Acolytes, the face of a troll consumed their faces. Of the Baywatchers, the face of a poker player. And of the Barrowmen, all manner of anger and rage decorated their mugs, for the mountain was butthurt, and the Barrowmen did grieve. The talks did little, for conflict has a cold claw buried deep in the affairs of men.

It is perhaps around this time the Acolytes and the Baywatchers came to a common ground, in that the Hoff must be something special. For the Acolytes did take up his name, and their name did change. They are now the Acowatch, and with new name and new members, they once again set about to attack the Barrowmen.

The Barrowmen, all this while, have rebuilt the mountain to the best of their ability. The fighting was hard, the fortifying laborious, and the elements were indeed cruel, but life had returned to normalcy. It was then that Acowatch set about its attack, slaughtering men and cattle within the mountain's halls. In the end, they were repelled. But the men of the Barrows were tired of the underhandedness of the men of the watch.

It is said that a Barrowman rallied a horde of monsters and lead them in a glorious charge against the lands of the Acowatch. The Acowatch, perhaps, fearing retaliation from the Barrowmen, were in the process of moving their home to new lands. They were caught just outside their tower when the horde arrived. In the ensuring explosions, it has been said that they have lost much.

It was time again for another meeting of the factions. Once more, the men of Baywatch did arrive with the face of a poker player. The men of Acowatch arrived with a mix of angry and deflated troll faces. And the Barrowmen did arrive wearing these majestic goggles I show to you now.

ಠ_ಠ

For the Barrowmen, it was assumed peace was made. The Acowatch however, neglected to understand this peace, and continued their attacks.

Where they are now, I can not say. Politically, socially, physically, all is forever changing. This log is already highly dated, though the morning after has just arrived. It is this Druid's hope that the reader did find a brief history of the land most informative.
-Druid Fuzzydude0, Barrowmen

Also, things are slightly harder to find. Not by too much. Once you have a stronghold to hide in, you should be able to find precious stuffs with little problem. Really though, it isn't your biggest worry on this server.
_〆(゚▽゚) I have no idea what I'm writing

__ψ(..)

(・_・)ノ⌒*

Gunny

Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

Romulus98

we got to have a vid of this server

Azrooh

For those of you who don't frequently check out thread on the minecraft forums, vote for the server at these 3 links each day to make the server more popular & get yourself some MCMMO exp. You've gotta be in-game when voting, or you don't get the exp. It's a very nice boost.

http://minestatus.net/38100-prussian-army-minecraft/vote
http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/75926/
http://mcserverlist.net/servers/4fea425a156a9d001f0000ed