News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

M&B War of 1812 NW Mod -- US 6th Infantry Regiment

Started by Reinhardt, July 28, 2014, 03:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinhardt

Message [1stEPI] Reinhardt for information, or post your name here and we'll add you to the roster. When you do post that you want to join, please put down an "American" name for your character.

The 6th Infantry Regiment ("Regulars") was formed on the 11th of January, 1812. Zachary Taylor, later the twelfth President of the United States, was a commander of the unit. The motto, "Regulars, By God!" derives from the Battle of Chippawa, in which British General Riall noticed that the approaching regiment had on the uniforms of militia, which the British had defeated at Queenstown Heights. Instead, the Americans pressed the attack against the British, staying disciplined and unyielding even in the face of sustained musket volleys and cannon fire. Riall is assumed to have said in response to this, "Those are Regulars, By God!"

The 6th is conducted in the same fashion as the 1st East Prussian Infantry. Same drill and same military conduct and bearing. The regiment will be, of course, be fighting as the United States against the United Kingdom in the Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars mod, War of 1812. We are still waiting to create events for the mod, but this will change soon enough. As of now, anyone can enlist in the regiment and invite others from other regiments or newcomers to M&B to play the mod as well. This won't be a replacement of our regular schedule, but rather it is meant to supplement and add some variety to our already present events on Napoleonic Wars.

Ranks:

- Captain
- Lieutenant
- Sergeant
- Corporal
- Private
- Volunteer

Soldiers of 6th Regiment, 1st Company:

- Captain John Morgan (Reinhardt)
- Lieutenant Bob Johnson (Migoobear)
- Sergeant Spencer Reroef (Confuzzled)
- Private Will Smith, Company Musician (Moose)
- Private Daniel Boone (Rommel)
- Private Oliver Hazard Perry, Company Color Bearer (Dracolithfiend)
- Private William Mackenzie (Beef)
- Private John Wayne (Daeyshepard)
"If we're going to be charging a hill, we'll need a Vodnik and a rubber boat. Also, we need to be Russians. . . yelling "Partizani"."

Confuzzled

"Be QUIET Confuzzled!" - Everyone

Reinhardt

"If we're going to be charging a hill, we'll need a Vodnik and a rubber boat. Also, we need to be Russians. . . yelling "Partizani"."

Yusuf

Confuzzled

"Be QUIET Confuzzled!" - Everyone

Yusuf

Reinhardt

Lunatic

yup me too ;(
What if you merge the two of you?
"Yes, it was a little constipated but we're into column."

For more info on why I used that word check this out: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/constipo#Latin

Reinhardt

Because  I wanted to offer some variety. American or British. ;3

Lunatic

"Yes, it was a little constipated but we're into column."

For more info on why I used that word check this out: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/constipo#Latin

HandOfGod

Is anyone playing as the Natives on Canada's side? I'd love to play as the Mohawks