News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

[DENIED] Dubster

Started by Dubster910, July 27, 2014, 01:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubster910

Mandatory Questions
These must be filled out before your application can be processed
1.   In-Game Name: (Your In-Game Name SHOULD be the same as your Forum Name, for the sake of organization):Dubster910

2. Steam Name: (This will be used to invite you to the regimental steam group, and help the NCO's maintain contact with you):Dubster910

3.   Our regiment prides itself in maturity, organization, and responsibility. Are you prepared to:Yes
      a.   Attend all events that you can, and excuse yourself properly if you are unable to?
      b.   Learn our commands and rules, and follow them?
      c.   Respect our members and the members of other regiments in the Prussian Army, regardless of rank, age, sex,   race, religion, etc.?
      d.   Conduct yourself in a manner that is befit of a member in the 1stEPI and the Prussian Army?

4.   Take a moment to read our rules. Do you agree with the policies the regiment runs by? You will be held accountable for knowing them and following them.:Yes

5.  what follows is a list of our event schedule. Please say YES or NO next to the events that you can or cannot attend. Please, no "maybes" or "I could try". A "yes" to an event means you should be able to attend 75% of the time. Also, please note, all events are based on EASTERN STANDARD TIME U.S. Please consult the web if you have questions about time-zones and what time-zone you are in. Finally, we need all recruits to attend at minimum ONE LINEBATTLE and ONE TRAINING.
     a.   Tuesday Training – 5pm:NO
     b.   Tuesday Linebattle – 8pm:NO
     c.   Thursday Training – 8pm:NO
     d.   Friday Linebattle – 9pm:NO
     e.   Saturday Training – 3pm:NO
     f.   Saturday Linebattle - 8pm:NO

Optional
These are optional, but it is encouraged that you answer them. It will help the NCO's when working with you.
1.   Age:12

2.   Time-Zone Location (If not known, simply state your Country):Philippines

3.   How did you hear about the Regiment? Did someone recommend you to our regiment? If so, who?:I found your regiment in a server

4.   What is your favorite position to play in the game? Infantry, cavalry, or artillery?:Infantry

5.   How long have you played Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars for? Are you a new-comer or a seasoned veteran of the franchise?:new-comer

6.   Prior to the 1stEPI, have you been in other regiments or tried other "military simulation" groups, clans, or games?:67e Régiment de Volontaires Étrangers

Jorvasker

Thank you for taking time to apply for the 1st East Prussian Infantry! It is with sadness that I must deny you entry into our regiment. As you see we require you attend at least 1 linebattle and 1 training per week. With your age and you living in a complete different timezone, it would make it near impossible for you to attend events. I would recommend trying an Australian based regiment.

- Korporal Jorvasker