News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

[TRANSFERRED] Homie

Started by Homie, October 22, 2014, 03:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homie

In-Game Name: Homie
Steam Name: Homie
Our regiment prides itself in maturity, organization, and responsibility. Are you prepared to:
      a.   Attend all events that you can, and excuse yourself properly if you are unable to? Yes
      b.   Learn our commands and rules, and follow them? Yes
      c.   Respect our members and the members of other regiments in the Prussian Army, regardless of rank, age, sex,   race, religion, etc.? Yes
      d.   Conduct yourself in a manner that is befit of a member in the 1stEPI and the Prussian Army? Yes
Take a moment to read our rules. Do you agree with the policies the regiment runs by? You will be held accountable for knowing them and following them. Yes 
     a.   Tuesday Linebattle – 8pm Yes
     b.   Thursday Training – 8pm Yes
     c.   Friday Linebattle – 9pm Yes
     d.   Saturday Training – 3pm Yes
     e.   Saturday Linebattle - 8pm Yes
     Time-Zone Location: EST
    How did you hear about the Regiment? Did someone recommend you to our regiment? If so, who? Well i heard about this regiment from a couple of people Yusuf,  Ghostpig and i have been in this regiment before so i know ur website and stuff
    What is your favorite position to play in the game? Infantry, cavalry, or artillery? I love Inf but i also like CAV
    How long have you played Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars for? Are you a new-comer or a seasoned veteran of the franchise? I have played this game for a while been in 2 regiments lead by some of ur former memebers and i have been in this regiment so i know the drill and the rules
   Prior to the 1stEPI, have you been in other regiments or tried other "military simulation" groups, clans, or games? Yes 12te and 1stEPI

SirSnuggles

Returning reservists do not need to reapply.
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower