News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Mount & Musket: Battalion Throwback Event! 7.11.2015

Started by Heinrich, June 24, 2015, 03:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Mark your calendar for Saturday July 11, 2015!

At 8pm EDT/EST, we'll be participating in a Throwback Mount & Musket Linebattle event with other members of the Prussian Army and Hardcore Linebattle.

Mount&Musket was the Warband Modification that served as a precursor to the Mount&Blade: Napoleonic Wars expansion.  Our regiment was very active in the Mount&Musket community prior to the release of NW, so this will be a lot of fun for our older veterans. However, for those of you who haven't played MM, you're going to get to experience what a linebattle was like in the early days. A good many of us are quite excited for this event!  Invite your friends and the reservists. Everyone will want to participate!

It's a free download, and is installed in the same way as every other Warband Modification.  If you do not already have this mod installed, I would encourage you to make an effort to download it, so that you can participate on the 11th!  Download links can be found here:

Jorvasker

Mogu

Here are some pictures from the training session. Hope to see you guys this Saturday!

[spoiler=Picture One][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Picture Two][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Picture Three][/spoiler]
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction." - Oliver P. Smith

"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die." - Mustafa Kemal