News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Screenshot Thread

Started by Sven, April 20, 2011, 05:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mogu

[spoiler=Aftermath of the Anglo-Zulu War][/spoiler]
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction." - Oliver P. Smith

"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die." - Mustafa Kemal

Mogu

I'm starting to wonder if I post too many screenshots...

[spoiler=Ormand taking a stroll with his company][/spoiler]
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction." - Oliver P. Smith

"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die." - Mustafa Kemal

Mogu

[spoiler=Ormand and Mogu. Getting shot while the line is untouched.][/spoiler]

HandOfGod

Love the screenshots mogu, theres never to many. I am always displeased with what i take and i delete em.

Shadow

Mogu, we need to talk about what mods you use. :D

Mogu

Quote from: Shadow on July 17, 2015, 10:46:52 AM
Mogu, we need to talk about what mods you use. :D
Most of the mods I use come from this thread. Here are some of the major ones.

Graphics.

Sound and smoke (I prefer the Reenactor's Musket Sounds).

Arrow-crosshair.

The rest are a bunch of minor changes taken from the Minor Modifications thread on the FSE site. The Enhancement mod also has a lot of cool .txt (troop and item name changes, i.e. Rifle -> Baker Rifle for the British) and sound files. I've used so many things, it's hard to keep track of it all.  ;D

Shadow

Haha, very cool! I'll definitely want to use some of the graphic enhancement mods. :D

Thanks Mogu!

Mogu

[spoiler=Rocket vs. Partizani Fun Round][/spoiler]

Ketsa

That second screenshot looks amazing.

Dannyboy

The second screenshot looks like WW1 Russian soldiers marching on from the no man's land
For avid anime watchers like me:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/danieladams

Mogu

[spoiler=Prussian Army looking fine.][/spoiler]

Mogu

I haven't posted a screenshot in awhile, here's us telling ghost stories around the campfire.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Mogu

[spoiler=Not everyday you see this (kill feed).][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Thought this looked pretty cool.][/spoiler]

HandOfGod

that fun round cav charge was really cool. Reddit have some of the charge on video, and it looks amazing there too. We just slowly pop over the hill, 1 at first, then 2, then the whole company: [spoiler]https://youtu.be/kHCAU7NRI5I?t=501[/spoiler]

Mogu

Quote from: HandOfGod on February 03, 2016, 12:02:35 PM
that fun round cav charge was really cool. Reddit have some of the charge on video, and it looks amazing there too. We just slowly pop over the hill, 1 at first, then 2, then the whole company: [spoiler]https://youtu.be/kHCAU7NRI5I?t=501[/spoiler]

Their reaction is great.