News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

1stEPI Conquest Linebattle Event (OLD)

Started by Rethmeier, May 02, 2011, 04:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rethmeier

ah Shit, I meant Saturday.  This is taking place on SATURDAY during our normal training time.

Avoric

Don't PANIC!

But yeah, saturday everyone. No problem since you're already all going to be there...right?

Heh we actually get some of the best turnouts on Saturdays but make sure that this is one of your days, even for this week only. It's going to be fun.

Brookmanz

So all 3 regiments agreed to attend? Sweet. I'm pumped.

Swift

Hey, I take it Rekruten are to attend as well? This sounds like it'll be awesome, but I haven't actually been to a 1EPI event yet O:

Avoric

Yes of course, everyone should come out

BKB

Do you guys know if we are going to this with the polish skins or not.

Avoric

Brookmanz

Huh? Polish skins? This was between France and Russia...

Rethmeier

No, we will not be using them.  The 4pp didn't send them to me and it's too late now.  I wouldn't be able to get everyone set up in time.

Brookmanz

I smell another event focused on the Polish in the future......or is that last nights tacos... I can't tell the difference sometimes.

Rethmeier

Bad joke.  I laughed anyways though.

Brookmanz

Victory.  ;D

Also.  I need to get as many people taking screenshots as possible.  Post your best shots after the event in the forums gallery or in the screenshot thread.  I need to get some good shots for a promo poster of our next conquest event to put up on the main page. 

Avoric

Quote from: Rethmeier on May 14, 2011, 10:17:35 AM
No, we will not be using them.  The 4pp didn't send them to me and it's too late now.  I wouldn't be able to get everyone set up in time.

That's more or less what I figured (plus the historical inaccuracy)

Brookmanz

Is that part of the Campaign?

EDIT: Nevermind, they are on the same team as us.  Strange.